WWC Clearance Sale! 40% OFF of Frags and 20% OFF of Colonies! Plus MEME Contest!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you WWC! I am honestly surprised my meme made it to the top of the list lol. I appreciate the opportunity to win and look forward to the surprise!

You're Welcome!

Thanks for playing And, congratulations on the WIN!
Dang, I was trying hard.. congrats to @OpenOcean33 & @Dempsey941 great memes! Thanks @WWC for the great contest and sale.
So @WWC , does that mean the people who tied and weren't chosen can get half off a one month gold subscription :) Figured I'd try. Thanks again for the great sale and contest!
I'm not going to be the first one, however really going with the family to Disneyworld in April (with a side trip of course :) )

Thank you for participating!

We try and make these contests fun for everyone including ourselves!

This was a good one! We loved all the memes!

I’m lucky that they are only 4 hours away from me. I went there when I went to RAP in April.
Congratulations to the winners! This was a lot of fun. I’m hoping to be first to WWC for real though haha!

We are so glad you had a good time in the sale!

We should be announcing an opening date
REALLY soon! We will keep you posted.

Gadamwoll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for participating in our Meme contest!

We ran across an issue with deciding a winner as there was a 5 way tie as of yesterday.

We at WWC have therefore decided the 2 winners out of these 5. We took a poll within WWC for humor, originality, and accuracy (to what we were requesting).

*****Drum roll please*****

Openocean33 on post #102

Dempsey941 on post #81

Congrats to the winners! Please pm us with your name, email and mailing address (if you haven't ordered from us previously).
Congrats to the winners I had 3-4 5 likes and I think 1 6 likes. So wondering why I was not selected.

SavAqua20

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to the winners I had 3-4 5 likes and I think 1 6 likes. So wondering why I was not selected.

Most likely because the majority of the likes came from brand new profiles that have had no activity on reef2reef other than liking the memes in this thread. It’s pretty suspect.

75A51751-8B44-431A-80F1-1B540A73E4D8.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was family and friends.

Its ok to have family and friends vote for your meme as long as they are current R2R members but creating new accounts to get votes is not allowed and not fair to the other members. Hope you understand.

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Gold Club Box arrived today! Thanks to @WWC and everyone else who submitted memes and likes!
WWCGCbox.jpg

List of Corals in my Box
WWCGCList.jpg

Sent a PM to Chris about my shirt size (may need to get more)
WWCGCTshirt.jpg

Some WWC Swag
WWCGCSwag.jpg

Don't even drink coffee, but I have an idea for this mug.
WWCGCmug.jpg

Everyone getting dipped, including my finger leather who was looking kinda down lately.
WWCGCReefDip.jpg

Pics of everyone opened up will be on my build thread after awhile. Once again thanks to everyone!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Gold Club Box arrived today! Thanks to @WWC and everyone else who submitted memes and likes!
WWCGCbox.jpg

List of Corals in my Box
WWCGCList.jpg

Sent a PM to Chris about my shirt size (may need to get more)
WWCGCTshirt.jpg

Some WWC Swag
WWCGCSwag.jpg

Don't even drink coffee, but I have an idea for this mug.
WWCGCmug.jpg

Everyone getting dipped, including my finger leather who was looking kinda down lately.
WWCGCReefDip.jpg

Pics of everyone opened up will be on my build thread after awhile. Once again thanks to everyone!

Thanks for sharing. Hope you like everything!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back