WWC Cyber Monday LIVE SALE 2017! Shop 'til your mouse breaks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could, but holidays are emptying my bank 3 young boys to shop for lol. Between kids and fish/corals I'm surprised I am able to pay all my bills... j/k lol. I will be stopping in every so often just to drool though.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could, but holidays are emptying my bank 3 young boys to shop for lol. Between kids and fish/corals I'm surprised I am able to pay all my bills... j/k lol. I will be stopping in every so often just to drool though.

We can understand, but definitely drop in to check out the action. You never know you could snag a $5 coral! ;)

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to have the Coffee pot burning in overdrive;Woot;Wideyed

FTS Reduced 10.18.17.jpg

FTS 11.13.17.jpg

Blmain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AGAIN???? I almost got divorced after the last....2 sales you had! Well worth it though! ;Blackeye
I'm upgrading to a 150 gallon from a 60 next week so I may just have to find it in my heart to buy me..I mean my wife..a coral or 7! ;Nailbiting
You gotta tell her it's an investment! That's how I explained it *cough* tricked my girlfriend.

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris @WWC will you guys be doing the usual Monday night Ebay auction as well on Cyber Monday?

Paul Hanus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I won a few (okay, a lot) of ebay auctions. I plan to combine shipping with my cyber monday winnings, should i pay directly on ebay, or wait for one lump payment on paypal?

Legonch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Full tank shot, needing more coral! Aric Smith, XL, black and white if available. Thanks!

tank.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris @WWC will you guys be doing the usual Monday night Ebay auction as well on Cyber Monday?

We will absolutely doing eBay but it will end on Tuesday night next week (November 28th)! That way everyone taking part in the Live Sale has time to digest their purchases and not have to scramble to bid on eBay as well... That might make one's head explode trying to do both! LOL

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to have the Coffee pot burning in overdrive;Woot;Wideyed

FTS Reduced 10.18.17.jpg

FTS 11.13.17.jpg

Could we please get your full name so we can ship you a WWC T-Shirt that you can wear while showing off your incredible reef? :D

@WWC I won a few (okay, a lot) of ebay auctions. I plan to combine shipping with my cyber monday winnings, should i pay directly on ebay, or wait for one lump payment on paypal?

Hi Paul, Congrats on your eBay winnings, it can be tough to do! The two systems are completely separate (our website and eBay) so if you could pay for the eBay invoice separately it would be greatly appreciated :)

don't think I'm going to make it...

Noooooooo Dave! That's not that right answer... LOL Try to make it (even for a little bit) if you can.

Mike Hutcheson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aIdlMKW.jpg

iuovwxg.png

28 hours straight of discounted coral craziness! Sale starts Sunday, November 26th at 8 P.M. est and goes on for 28 hours straight until Midnight est on the 27th.

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. You must complete checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

All orders are final, no refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale. Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.

Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 1800+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 28 hours. Expect a batch of 4 - 10 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can sometimes be difficult to win items at peak times. Just have patience it is a long sale and items are easier to win as time goes on, please stay positive.

NO FREE SHIPPING unless combined with a non Live Sale/Aftersale and/or eBay order that already has shipping paid for. You must purchase a shipping unit for your Live Sale / After Sale purchases.

*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

JQgBDP0.jpg

1) $300 WWC Coral Package (our pick, your input)
2) WWC Grafted Sunfire Cap frag shipped
3) Create your own $200 Brightwell Aquatics pack

There are 2 ways to enter the drawings. Make a purchase during the sale, or make one post in this thread every hour during the sale hours (8pm 26th -Midnight 27th). If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win one prize. Drawing results will be posted within 1 week of sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in", just make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified so we can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

$5 Corals
We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

cX0Yb3S.png

Pre-Sale shipping will be discounted to $24.99 ($14.99 FL)! Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($19.99 for FL residents).

Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout so you are not charged for again for shipping.

No piggy back shipping with other people. We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before 12/1, on or after Friday you may come in without appointment. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout.

Out of state shipments will be delivered Thursday, 11/30, Friday, 12/1, and Monday 12/2. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday, 11/30 - Friday, 12/1). Click below to purchase priority overnight shipping. Choose which day you would like to receive your order. We will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

CLICK HERECLICK HERE

CLICK HERECLICK HERE

HOW ABOUT A PRE-SALE SHIPPING PROMO, WWC?!? Why yes, why don't we!!!

Buy a discounted shipping module before Midnight November 25th EST, post a Full Tank Shot with your full name, and GET a HOT FREE WWC T-Shirt!

Here's the catch, we only have 40 T-Shirts to give away so the first 40 who take part, will get a Free T-Shirt and after that you will get a free frag! Either way you can't lose, but if you want a T-Shirt you better act fast!

ji9FLoj.jpg

You know you want one of our famous T-shirts and if you already have one, then it's probably worn out and needs to be refreshed with a different color!

*Please note, we don't have any SM sizes or anything larger than 2XL. Send us a PM with the size you most prefer, however we cannot guarantee the color. FYI, we have some hot new colors that aren't advertised here!
HOW ABOUT A PRE-SALE SHIPPING PROMO, WWC?!? Why yes, why don't we!!!

Buy a discounted shipping module before Midnight November 25th EST, post a Full Tank Shot with your full name, and GET a HOT FREE WWC T-Shirt!

Here's the catch, we only have 40 T-Shirts to give away so the first 40 who take part, will get a Free T-Shirt and after that you will get a free frag! Either way you can't lose, but if you want a T-Shirt you better act fast!

ji9FLoj.jpg

You know you want one of our famous T-shirts and if you already have one, then it's probably worn out and needs to be refreshed with a different color!

*Please note, we don't have any SM sizes or anything larger than 2XL. Send us a PM with the size you most prefer, however we cannot guarantee the color. FYI, we have some hot new colors that aren't advertised here!

So we will start this off here is a FTS from us!! ;)

TDhLf6yh.jpg

vjCByNuh.jpg

5296FE63-C3A6-4181-9D43-8829D8085C36.jpeg

Back