WWC Cyber Monday LIVE SALE 2017! Shop 'til your mouse breaks!

Discussion in 'World Wide Corals' started by WWC, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Tom Blevins

Tom Blevins Acroholic R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

Nice! I had to for the 10k reply Ha!

Dang it just missed it to funny..

2. amnesiac

amnesiac Active Member R2R Supporter

@WWC :D:D:D When can we do this again????

3. Caravanshaka

Caravanshaka Active Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

Agreed, definitely sticking to WYSIWYG next time. Those frags I got were worth what I paid. The $99 pack I might have paid $25 for at a LFS. All I purchased from WWC has been Acro's, Zoa's, and 1 hammer...the frag pack didn't include a single one of those 3....I would be lucky if I could give away most of them.

erinmegan85 and rcpalmer1 like this.
  4. Scorpius

Scorpius Valuable Member

@WWC. Did you get my message about my order and one coral not making it. It was sent yesterday. Figure you guys are busy.

5. litenyaup

litenyaup Valuable Member R2R Supporter

@WWC I sent a pm about coming by to get gift card and purchased frags. Let me know if you got it and if that works for y’all.

6. erinmegan85

erinmegan85 Well-Known Member

I wasn't thrilled with my frag pack this time either, which is a bummer because in the past I wasn't disappointed. It looks like the one birds nest I got may RTN because one tip has already turned white. I got one of the assorted aussie lords that looks almost exactly like the one I bought that was WYSIWYG. The only difference seems to be the heads are smaller. Would've been nice to have a different color at least. The cyphastreas that were included are half a frag plug glued to another frag plug, just like someone else mentioned. The jingle bells ones is pretty browned out except for the top of the half plug. The red one looks a little better, I guess, but doesn't even cover that half a frag plug that is glued to the full frag. All I can say is I'm very happy that I did not get the GSP frag. haha Now I know better. Next time I'll do the WYSIWYG and not the frag pack. Lesson learned for me!

Caravanshaka and rcpalmer1 like this.
  7. WWC

WWC WWC Staff R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Gold Sponsor Showcase Editor

We never want anyone to be disappointed with any order. So please contact us if you are not happy with your frag pack or your order in any way.

Sterlingg likes this.
  8. Scorpius

Scorpius Valuable Member

Did you get my private message about my order I sent Monday?

9. WWC

We sent you a message back.

10. AngryOwl

AngryOwl Angry R2R Supporter

@WWC Have you guys reached out to all raffle winners yet? I contacted you guys via email about my order and PM on here. Also as a side note wondering when we can expect our Ironman hats?

BlueDamselReef and Kinettik like this.
  11. Scorpius

Scorpius Valuable Member

Sent you a message back as well. I didn't pay through Paypal. I paid through your website with a credit card. I don't know who you credited, but it sure wasn't me.

12. Kinettik

Kinettik Active Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

My cyphastrea (Jingle Bells) also looks browned out and is a half plug, but it's the only item I got I wasn't thrilled with in the frag pack. I actually like my GSP, lol.

13. WWC

The CyberMonday Ironmen need their hats! Half of these hats are S/M and the other are LG / XL.

We just got back to everyone, thank you for being patient :)

14. WWC

Please send us a PM

15. olecaptainj

olecaptainj Active Member

Placed my Ironman winning order, here’s the list! I feel like this live sale just won’t end lol

WWC Purple candle
    WWC Snowdrop
    WWC Xmas Mirabilis
    ORA Pearlberry
    WWC Cookie Monster
    WWC Grizzly Adams
    WWC Ogre slayer
    WWC Pyromaniac
    WWC Yellow tip Austera

WWC, nivekid, bobbyM and 2 others like this.
  16. rcpalmer1

rcpalmer1 Active Member R2R Supporter

I may have been wrong but WWC made it right. When I order a grab bag I expect to get more than the value of the pack if not I could just pick what I want. The 450th page had been hyped up so I again expected an extra deal on that page. None of this was said by WWC, I just assumed. When I first posted the pictures of the pack I got WWC said to pm them. They also said I got a rainbow and bubble gum that were worth what I paid for the pack. Again my mistake. I thought the bubblegum they were referring to was a chalice. It made me think they were saying I got something I didn't publicly and then wanted to take the conversation private. They also said I was comparing their discount $10 frags to to others $20 frags. So I am thinking 9 $10 frags for $99 not a good deal but that would explained the frags I got. Again WWC never said at time of purchase what I would be getting other than 9 frags and I did get 9 frags. So they then posted to come by and they would fix things. I don't send my food back and I don't do returns. It just feels weird to me to go and complain and expecting to get something more. It takes me 2 1/2 round trip to go to their shop. I was off and wanted to pickup another shrimp so I figured it wouldn't be a waisted trip even if I got a couple more frags i didn't want. So when i get there i am looking around while waiting for someone to come up from the back. They had half a tank of $10 acans that look better than the one I got. I figured I might get one of those. The other half of the tank had 3 for $10 frags. I had seen a couple that I would rather had than what I got. So I didn't get the name of the person who came out of the back but he said he was going to take care of me. I had said how I had got excite when I seen on the sheet I was getting an Acan but was let down by the one I got. He went to their other tank of acans that sell for $40 -$60 and was rally looking hard. He asked if I seen one I like. It is a grab bag so I told him I would be fine with what ever. I have 8 different one already. He picked me out a ultra with 3 different colors. He was stand by some chalice and ask which one I wanted. Again I was kind of surprised and didn't want to be greedy because I wasn't expecting to be getting frags from the main tank. He grabed me a nice frag.He also explained that what I thought was a ppe was a bubblegum zoa. It was only one small polyp but it should grow into something nice. That was my mistake for not knowing what it was or that was what he had referred to in the previous post. Again my mistake. He said it should had been a better frag and and got me another zoa frag with about 7 polyps. He had also put in what I think was a watermelon. I had a hectic day because i wasn't planning on a 2 1/2 hour trip but i am glad i made it. I got them dipped and in the tank. The zoa had not open yet but here are the others I got. I with I had had time to get some better pictures but I work the next 8 days so it will have to wait.

20171206_191121.jpg

20171206_191303.jpg

20171206_191241.jpg

AngryOwl likes this.
  17. tealgirl

tealgirl Active Member Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018 Partner Member 2019

Ignore me.. I am slow tonight just saw my name lol

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  18. olecaptainj

olecaptainj Active Member

Received my order today, so excited and some nice chunkier frags too, guess they are bigger when at the retail price.

Now some pics!

AA919DC6-E759-43B6-A3CE-9531CA39283A.jpeg

FD1A1961-0D9C-4542-BF63-1DA67146C8FF.jpeg

WWC likes this.
  19. litenyaup

litenyaup Valuable Member R2R Supporter

Holy cow I’m so impressed with this shop! It’s been 5-6 years since I have been there and better than I remember. My Ironman winning went toward a super fly chalice and absolutely love it!!! Thank you guys so very much.....and the hats is sweet LOL!!

I’ll post up some pics when I get home and unbox!

AngryOwl likes this.
  20. BlueDamselReef

BlueDamselReef Well-Known Member

Didn't get my hat and my shirt was the wrong size!

Draft saved Draft deleted