WWC Cyber Monday Live Sale! Up to 85% Off!

ParadiseReefMT

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Let's see those hauls!

Capture.JPG

fishproblem

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
hahaha oh no one of the $5 snow flurry pavonas just went through on my account, after shop pay had said my payment couldn't be processed.... but I have since realized it probably isn't going to thrive in my tank anyway. This will be a fun one! Guess I got my second $5 frag after all.

(But, uhh... i had that issue with another coral too, so hopefully this is the only surprise)

ParadiseReefMT

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
dude the strawberry shortcake acropora is so pretty. i'm jealous!
I was stoked to actually snag it. I've been contemplating the Acro game, and have decided to jump in. I had a big crash a couple months ago and lost a lot of my LPS but my SPS were growing like weeds... I am pretty sure I have it all stabilized now and my poor tank is feeling/looking empty and sad. New corals always force me to get stay on top of maintenance and parameters.

BurtMacklin

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I was stoked to actually snag it. I've been contemplating the Acro game, and have decided to jump in. I had a big crash a couple months ago and lost a lot of my LPS but my SPS were growing like weeds... I am pretty sure I have it all stabilized now and my poor tank is feeling/looking empty and sad. New corals always force me to get stay on top of maintenance and parameters.
how old is your tank?

What do you use?

• Gfo

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • Carbon

Votes: 88 36.5%
  • Carbon & GFO

Votes: 81 33.6%
  • Water changes

Votes: 157 65.1%
Kessil