WWC Cyber Monday Live Sale! Up to 85% Off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Conman704

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Order number #174191
Really love this gold hammer I got a sale or two ago
Gold_Hammer.JPG

CompulsiveFragCollector86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to do this again the last time was extremely hard on the phone and my birthday is December 2nd and I would rather be able to pick my frags up for my birthday but local pickup won't let you get it that early I guess so no birthday corals from wwc for me I guess this year...

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to do this again the last time was extremely hard on the phone and my birthday is December 2nd and I would rather be able to pick my frags up for my birthday but local pickup won't let you get it that early I guess so no birthday corals from wwc for me I guess this year...

Good morning! You are more than welcome to give us a call and/or email and let us know what day you'd like to come in. Just note that we can do a pick up on any day other than Tuesday (Nov 30th).

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will there be a ebay sale for any leftovers that can be combined with this live sale?

Yes! eBay is ending on Tuesday night this week and you are more than welcome to add to it (and use your shipping module to ship whatever else you might pick up :) ).

CompulsiveFragCollector86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! You are more than welcome to give us a call and/or email and let us know what day you'd like to come in. Just note that we can do a pick up on any day other than Tuesday (Nov 30th).
Can I call and confirm that we can make that happen , before I get all excited I came down last year and I believe I still have a Mau Verde birdsnest replacement to pick up from like July just getting down there is a ride lol

SaltwaterandLime

Reefing with ADHD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be the first time I'm trying to do this while also at work. Hopefully my patients don't mind my focus being entirely on my phone and not on their health, lol

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back