WWC Cyber Monday Live Sale! Up to 85% Off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tonight Show Thank You GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Sesty22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC if we purchased from the after sale before the adjustment did we miss out on 20%? I wasn't really paying attention last night.

SaltwaterandLime

Reefing with ADHD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So when can we use our reward points?
When do the 250 points show up for the pre shipping promo?
They usually are applied to your account when your order ships. I don't know if that is true for the live sale but I know that's when I see them in my account for normal purchases

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC if we purchased from the after sale before the adjustment did we miss out on 20%? I wasn't really paying attention last night.
I did the same thing, so I called them yesterday. We did miss out on the 20% because it was only fixed yesterday morning sometime. Was told to email them about it with the order # from my aftersale purchase. Still haven’t heard back.

Sesty22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did the same thing, so I called them yesterday. We did miss out on the 20% because it was only fixed yesterday morning sometime. Was told to email them about it with the order # from my aftersale purchase. Still haven’t heard back.
I did the same. Haven't heard back yet.

SaltwaterandLime

Reefing with ADHD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did the same. Haven't heard back yet.
They are usually super busy for a few days after the live sales with people showing up to the store to pick up orders, their customer service has always been really great at fixing things for us

Sesty22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are usually super busy for a few days after the live sales with people showing up to the store to pick up orders, their customer service has always been really great at fixing things for us
Yeah I'm not to worried about it. I'm sure they'll fix it. They asked for my info. I'm not going to stress over a few bucks.

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I'm not to worried about it. I'm sure they'll fix it. They asked for my info. I'm not going to stress over a few bucks.
I called in today and they took care of me. My few bucks was $48 since it was a big aftersale purchase lol. Since my stuff ships tomorrow I just had them add on another coral I wanted and we called it even without issuing a refund. Wwc always rocks on taking care of us

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are you saying that if we purchased corals as the After Sale began, we didn't get our 20%?
There was a delay in getting the corals marked down to the “additional” 20% off. It wasn’t corrected on the aftersale page until sometime Tuesday morning. So my purchase at 11:55pm Monday night didn’t have the additional 20%.

RBZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a delay in getting the corals marked down to the “additional” 20% off. It wasn’t corrected on the aftersale page until sometime Tuesday morning. So my purchase at 11:55pm Monday night didn’t have the additional 20%.
Well this will see how much of a stand up company WWC is if they refund everyone their 20%.
Or maybe it will be like their Rewards program, where you earn points and can only use them on Full Retail Pricing.
Since most people don't purchase Corals at Full Retail, their rewards program is a joke. Spend $2,000 and get $200 in Rewards but only on bloated over inflated pricing not on when you really spend it on Live Sales or Sales in general.

Sesty22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They seem like a very stand up company to me. My interactions were only positive today. Good luck!

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 94 50.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back