WWC Cyber Monday Live Sale! Up to 85% Off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are you saying that if we purchased corals as the After Sale began, we didn't get our 20%
not at all! we can definitely fix it for you! Anybody here that was not able to receive the 20% off on the aftersale, just hit us up through email [email protected] and we will take care of you guys!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this will see how much of a stand up company WWC is if they refund everyone their 20%.
Or maybe it will be like their Rewards program, where you earn points and can only use them on Full Retail Pricing.
Since most people don't purchase Corals at Full Retail, their rewards program is a joke. Spend $2,000 and get $200 in Rewards but only on bloated over inflated pricing not on when you really spend it on Live Sales or Sales in general.
Most people don't purchase corals at retail price? Do you even own a business that sells corals? That's a false statement. Our rewards program gives back more than any other vendor (10%).

Of course we are refunding the few people who made a purchase as the after sale began and didn't get the full discount.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

RBZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most people don't purchase corals at retail price? Do you even own a business that sells corals? That's a false statement. Our rewards program gives back more than any other vendor (10%).

Of course we are refunding the few people who made a purchase as the after sale began and didn't get the full discount.
If that was a False Statement as you claim, Companies would not be running Live Sales and eBay's a much as they do if you could sell it at full retail as much as you claim(You don't run Live Sales out of the kindness of your heart). I don't need to own a "Coral" Business to know how to run sales and make profits. It's simple to tell, if you would like me to put up a Poll to prove your False Statement claim. Shopify has all your numbers online and can breakdown your retail and Discounts off percentage for you if you want to do some research. My guess is that you made a lot more on the Live Sales and After Sales than on retail this month and every month. Let's not pretend this is a full retail price industry, because it's not. I'm a research and trend person, so claiming I made a False Statement is personal and can start a research project that you don't want, just to make a point.
As for your reward points, I won't put up your retail prices vs your other reputable coral vendors because I don't want to embarrass you with pictures of the exact pieces and you charge $40 more to cover your reward points were they are more modest rewards. My point about the rewards were we earned them and we should be able to use them when we purchase something, not have to wait until the Live Sales, After Sales and the After After sales ends a week later.
I would even understand not on the Live Sale, but preventing us from using Reward Points until it's at full retail is bad.
I hope an apology is in order and you review your Reward Point Practices.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If that was a False Statement as you claim, Companies would not be running Live Sales and eBay's a much as they do if you could sell it at full retail as much as you claim(You don't run Live Sales out of the kindness of your heart). I don't need to own a "Coral" Business to know how to run sales and make profits. It's simple to tell, if you would like me to put up a Poll to prove your False Statement claim. Shopify has all your numbers online and can breakdown your retail and Discounts off percentage for you if you want to do some research. My guess is that you made a lot more on the Live Sales and After Sales than on retail this month and every month. Let's not pretend this is a full retail price industry, because it's not. I'm a research and trend person, so claiming I made a False Statement is personal and can start a research project that you don't want, just to make a point.
As for your reward points, I won't put up your retail prices vs your other reputable coral vendors because I don't want to embarrass you with pictures of the exact pieces and you charge $40 more to cover your reward points were they are more modest rewards. My point about the rewards were we earned them and we should be able to use them when we purchase something, not have to wait until the Live Sales, After Sales and the After After sales ends a week later.
I would even understand not on the Live Sale, but preventing us from using Reward Points until it's at full retail is bad.
I hope an apology is in order and you review your Reward Point Practices.

The revenue we generate from Live Sales is a small fraction of our overall revenue. (Especially in the last few years as Live Sales are oversaturated here on R2R). And the revenue generated from eBay is pretty laughable compared to our normal sales channels.

We have one of the largest state of the art aquaculture farms in the world and two retail stores with around 50 employees. We also have an industry leading 10 day guarantee on all corals and a dedicated customer service team. It costs us more to run our business the way we do compared to other vendors. Most vendors are either running some tanks out of the back of their house or just a small online only warehouse.

WWC Rewards Points are just an extra bonus we give to our loyal customers that we don't have to. We can structure them anyway we like. You can use Rewards Points on our small sales, it's just the Live Sales that we block it.

Last edited:

TheSeas

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to the winners and to the @WWC staff for another great sale. And a special big thanks to the shipping department, as my corals arrived happy and healthy! For anyone who hasn't visited these guys, please do yourself a favor and try to do so. It will give you a whole new perspective on the scale and quality of their business. I am not in FL, but had the opportunity to visit on my recent trips and was absolutely blown away by what these guys have done and what they are currently doing. Job well done WWC team!

Dogreccos29

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the raffle winners!

1: Ecotech Marine XR-15 Blue - Corbin, M.
2: Ecotech Marine MP-40 - Gregory, L.
3: $300 WWC Mixed Frag Pack - Dogreccos29

Congrats! We will be in contact with you shortly regarding your prizes!

Hey WWC was just curious when you were going to reach out about the coral frag pack. Only reason I'm wondering is my wife is about to go into labor any day and I don't want to miss the email or message while in the hospital haha.
Thanks!!

SaltwaterandLime

Reefing with ADHD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey WWC was just curious when you were going to reach out about the coral frag pack. Only reason I'm wondering is my wife is about to go into labor any day and I don't want to miss the email or message while in the hospital haha.
Thanks!!
Congrats on the new baby!

Protip: bring home all the new coral you want while she's in the hospital, she'll be so out of it the first few days when she gets home she won't even notice!!

(Legally I have to say I can't be held responsible for any consequences if you actually take my advice)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back