WWC Endless Summer Flash sale! 1200 frags at up to 85% off!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

VegasReeftankaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 4 corals in your actual store today and mentioned I'd be buying more this evening during this sale. I paid for shipping of the 4 corals at your store today and was told that anything I bought tonight would be shipped with them. Just want to make sure all 10 of the corals I bought today (4 in store & 6 online) are shipped together as I was told in store. I opted to have them shipped Monday and arrive Tuesday.
I noticed in my WWC account it only shows the 4 I bought in store. Just want to make sure I do not pay shipping twice but also that I can be immediately available to receive this shipment. It is currently still over 105 degrees in Vegas. I understand you have a high volume of emails at the moment because of this sale on a weekend but just want to make sure this doesnt get overlooked.
Let me know if you need any more information from me please to make sure this shipment goes well. I fly out of Orlando Sunday afternoon and if need be, can take the coral with me. I actually would feel better doing so as it is so hot in Vegas.
Really appreciate you guys. WWC is the most outstanding reef store I've ever seen. Great job guys. Thanks again, Justin

RyanN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The complaining here tonight was super annoying. There are things that bother everyone during all of these but the constant complaining really made this less fun. I for one enjoyed the fact that this was not as busy as other sales so I was actually able buy some things I liked. Yeah wwc is probably more expensive than a lot of places especially on certain corals but I've never dipped anything I've bought from them and I've never had a problem....not smart but it's worked out. I used to work at a LFS 15 years ago and prices are insane on certain corals so I don't buy them

Florida Man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 4 corals in your actual store today and mentioned I'd be buying more this evening during this sale. I paid for shipping of the 4 corals at your store today and was told that anything I bought tonight would be shipped with them. Just want to make sure all 10 of the corals I bought today (4 in store & 6 online) are shipped together as I was told in store. I opted to have them shipped Monday and arrive Tuesday.
I noticed in my WWC account it only shows the 4 I bought in store. Just want to make sure I do not pay shipping twice but also that I can be immediately available to receive this shipment. It is currently still over 105 degrees in Vegas. I understand you have a high volume of emails at the moment because of this sale on a weekend but just want to make sure this doesnt get overlooked.
Let me know if you need any more information from me please to make sure this shipment goes well. I fly out of Orlando Sunday afternoon and if need be, can take the coral with me. I actually would feel better doing so as it is so hot in Vegas.
Really appreciate you guys. WWC is the most outstanding reef store I've ever seen. Great job guys. Thanks again, Justin
Did they let you go and check out the farm? That is an amazing operation to see in person. Safe travels home.

VegasReeftankaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did they let you go and check out the farm? That is an amazing operation to see in person. Safe travels home.
One of the guys invited me to look over what they have but then got caught up in phone calls. Wasn't a big deal but would have been cool to see. Actually seen their operation about 12 - 13 years ago which was cool but they have obviously grown. Still as amazing of a place as back then.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a few hours to go!

WCS05791.jpg

IMG_9799.jpg

IMG_9776.jpg

WCS05793.jpg

hermanx7

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to stop. Great deals to be had by using the thread for the ones that didnt get, got. Goodnight all and a big thanks to @WWC. Had a blast but my finger hurts.lol

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The complaining here tonight was super annoying. There are things that bother everyone during all of these but the constant complaining really made this less fun. I for one enjoyed the fact that this was not as busy as other sales so I was actually able buy some things I liked. Yeah wwc is probably more expensive than a lot of places especially on certain corals but I've never dipped anything I've bought from them and I've never had a problem....not smart but it's worked out. I used to work at a LFS 15 years ago and prices are insane on certain corals so I don't buy them

Niltonkbs09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I made a purchase for the delivery but didn't get the chance this time to get any corals, how do I get my shipment returned?

Iafrate

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never ordered from wwc before but was very impressed with the packaging, i also like the paper with colored picture labeled matching what bag it was in.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 67 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back