WWC Family! "What Makes You Go Wow"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello WWC Family!

We would love to know what makes you all say WOW! is it Scollys? is it Trachys? or even Mushrooms. We would love to know what everyone is feeling right now.

Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

Pankney72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rainbow gumdrop echinata, rainbow micro lords, basically anything so tie-dyed that my friends don't think it's real.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mushrooms for me! I'm kind of in a mushroom frenzy atm!

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What makes me say wow is REAL live rock from the ocean-not maricultured even, just real live rock straight from a tropical part of the ocean like this that we get over here straight out of the Gulf of Thailand Live rock for sale

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What makes me say wow is REAL live rock from the ocean-not maricultured even, just real live rock straight from a tropical part of the ocean like this that we get over here straight out of the Gulf of Thailand Live rock for sale
Pure aquascape can be so underrated

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pure aquascape can be so underrated
I agree...while I do have an appreciation for all the artistic scape designs some people can think up and put together with dry rock, there's something about a natural scape with wild live rock that just seems to "flow" a lot of times because that's how it is in nature...plus live rock actually from a tropical part of the ocean has become such an expensive rarity in many parts of the world. Rocks like this are some of the most biodiverse things in the world and the sheer fact that it supports so much life is awe inspiring even if much of it may not be visible. Definitely not knocking maricultured rock but the processes that make the rock "live" along with the organisms present are in fact different. Just my take on something most people probably don't think about much or pay a lot of attention to when passing it by at the few stores that actually carry it.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 46 58.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back