WWC Fragtoberfest Live Sale 2021! 3700+ frag at up to 80% off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After-Sale-Flyers-1x1.jpg

Click HERE or on the Image above to go straight to our AFTER SALE!

Please note that you will need to pay for a shipping module if you haven't already.

Instagram-Fragtoberfest-Flyer-Gif-2.gif

Mach dich bereit für ein paar Korallen! Wir gehen zur Party!

Over 3700 frags will be going up during this sale at discounts of up to 80%, there will also be 250 $5 Frags and 100 $10 Frags! We will be posting over 140 frags per hour for 26 hours.

Forum-Button-Rules.jpg

The sale starts Saturday, October 2nd at 10 AM and continues for 13 hours until 11 PM and then restarts Sunday, October 3rd at 10 AM and continues again for another 13 hours until 11 PM Sunday night!

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. You must complete checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

***WWC REWARDS POINTS CANNOT BE REDEEMED DURING LIVE SALES*** You can, however, earn WWC Points for every purchase made during the Live Sale. We enable rewards spending Tuesday morning.

Communication will be through thread posts and our customer service email. Over 3,700+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 26 hours. Expect batches of 4 - 7 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can sometimes be difficult to win items at peak times. Just have patience it is a long sale and items are easier to win as time goes on, please stay positive.

NO FREE SHIPPING unless combined with a non Live Sale/After Sale and/or eBay order that already has shipping paid for. You must purchase a shipping unit for your Live Sale / After Sale purchases.

*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

rules3.png

rules4.png

Forum-Button-%245-Frags.jpg

rules5.png

Forum-Button-Prizes.jpg

Fragtoberfest-Raffle-Flyer-2021.jpg

-Ecotech XR30 BLUE ($890 Retail Value)

-Polyp Lab Bundle (each over $130 Retail Value)

-$500 WWC Mixed Frag Pack (WWC’s Choice)

Fragtoberfest-I-Survived-Raffle-Flyer-2021.jpg

There are two ways to enter the drawings for prizes. Make a purchase during the sale or make one post in the thread every hour during the live sale hours (both days if 2-day sale). If you do both, you get two entries. You can only win one prize.

Drawing results will be posted within one week of the sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in". Make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM WWC after the sale if you believe you qualified so WWC can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

Forum-Button-Shipping.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($24.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just use the option "R2R LS Participants Only" at checkout during the sale so you are not charged again for shipping.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday 10/08. On Friday or after, you can go to the store without an appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order when purchasing your shipping unit. WWC will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click Here!

Last edited:

OSUASCReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
@WWC, I think there is a typo in the ad, it says 10:00 am to 11:00 am each day, but I think you meant until 11:00 pm each day?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fragtoberfest-Pre-shipping-Promo.jpg

Pre-Shipping Promo

1. Buy A Live Sale shipping module
2. Follow us on Social Media
3. Post your Full Tank Shot with shipping unit # on the thread.
4. Automatically receive a Free Frag on your order.
5. This promo ends Friday night 10/01 at midnight.

Last edited:

shakacuz

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Maybe it’s just me but all the text about rules, rewards, etc in the first post isn’t visible. I‘m using the latest version of Safari.
they may be assuming everyone uses the dark mode theme for the forum. i had the same issue until i logged into my account which has the dark mode enabled.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pre-Shipping-Promo-3.jpg

We have a bonus Pre-Shipping Promo!!!:eek::eek:

To gain an entry to this giveaway you have to:

• Buy a Shipping Unit
  • Post full tank photo
  • Follow World Wide Corals on Instagram or Facebook
  • Tag 2 friend in the comment on the Instagram or Facebook post

BONUS ENTRY! Share post to your story to earn an additional entry.

*The 2 winners will be announced Tuesday after the sale

Last edited:

jmorignot

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fragtoberfest-Pre-shipping-Promo.jpg

Pre-Shipping Promo

1. Buy A Live Sale shipping module
2. Follow us on Social Media
3. Post your Full Tank Shot with shipping unit # on the thread.
4. Automatically receive a Free Frag on your order.
5. This promo ends Friday night 10/01 at midnight.

Forgive me if the question is stupid...this is my first Fragtoberfest : Does it mean you are basically buying your shipping ahead of the event? And will be used for all the frags you are to order during the event? Thank you!

keithw283

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might need to hop in on this. I got a couple frags from my LFS to see how they do in my tank and they seem happy enough so now it's time to really stock this thing. Never ordered corals online before so wish me luck

brentlee6969

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pre-Shipping-Promo-3.jpg

We have a bonus Pre-Shipping Promo!!!:eek::eek:

To gain an entry to this giveaway you have to:

• Buy a Shipping Unit
  • Post full tank photo
  • Follow World Wide Corals on Instagram or Facebook
  • Tag 2 friend in the comment on the Instagram or Facebook post

BONUS ENTRY! Share post to your story to earn an additional entry.

*The 2 winners will be announced Tuesday after the sale
Out of curiosity can you enter the preshipping event if using local pickup?

keithw283

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the shipping module Order #163807. Tank's looking a little bare with just those two little frags

Attachments

• 20210929_190149.jpg
    20210929_190149.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 907

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back