WWC New Mega Location Summer 2019-World Wide Corals Now Hiring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nowhiring mockup2.jpg

HUGE Announcement...World Wide Corals is working on a new mega location in Orlando Florida!! The new location will be open by Summer of 2019. We are going to need a lot of help, so we decided to start hiring now. We are hiring for multiple positions(see flyer above)Industry experience or advance hobbyists experience is necessary. WWC is willing to help out with relocation to Orlando Florida if you live inside the US. So if you have ever thought about a career in the saltwater industry or if you have a career in the industry already and are looking for a change then we need to talk. Please contact our General Manager Tony Fulton via email [email protected]

SpikeB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you sure you don’t want to put the mega store in northern Virginia

amnesiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a site on the west coast??? You can call it WWCWC :D

Solis Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know if you guys remember I offer to help with the move. We talked back in the farm. I will work one day of the week for free for a few hours just to learn more from you guys. Keep up the good work guys and good luck with the new location. Let me know if you need help building anything.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with the move. Looking forward to seeing the new place. Lmk if the need for a financial whiz comes up [emoji16]

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back