Is this WWC red terra?

TK_KW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#reefsquad #Reefsquadleaders, Is this wwc red terra. A LFS thinks it is. And a distributor I use our of Toronto cant recall, but he also thinks it is. What's your opinions? Tag someone from WWCs?

Disclaimer, I got a colony of this, from a fellow that had it for years. Growing in Radions, he never tested his par, so his was literally cooking them white. So when I bought It, it had zero colour. Since it's been colouring up for 4 mouths now under T5s and led hybrid

What's your thoughts? What's it worth?

20200226_055900.jpg Resized_20200225_183127.jpg 20200130_191401.jpg

Last edited:

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could try asking WWC and see if they'll offer help, but don't be surprised if they say they can't ID it for sure.

What is it worth? That is truely a personal call between an owner/seller and the buyer. If I found an uncommon RFA that I really wanted, I'd be willing to pay a lot more than some body that isn't as into RFAs as I am.

OP
OP
TK_KW

TK_KW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could try asking WWC and see if they'll offer help, but don't be surprised if they say they can't ID it for sure.

What is it worth? That is truely a personal call between an owner/seller and the buyer. If I found an uncommon RFA that I really wanted, I'd be willing to pay a lot more than some body that isn't as into RFAs as I am.
I sent them a email with photos, well see if anything definitive comes up from them

OP
OP
TK_KW

TK_KW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

They responded saying, yes it looks like Terra Red acropora, interesting. Now, what's it worth....is the question

20200226_140852.jpg

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They responded saying, yes it looks like Terra Red acropora, interesting. Now, what's it worth....is the question

20200226_140852.jpg
it looks like RR Pink Caddy; WWC sells that piece you're asking about for about $130; Pink caddy sells for like $50+ for frag now. Back then it was crazy expensive, not so much anymore.

OP
OP
TK_KW

TK_KW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it looks like RR Pink Caddy; WWC sells that piece you're asking about for about $130; Pink caddy sells for like $50+ for frag now. Back then it was crazy expensive, not so much anymore.

Thanks. Ya, someone else mention pink Cadillac. Guy I bought colony from said red something or other, but he couldnt recall. In photo I have it circled, pink Cadillac frag is right above it. Its romf the colony in below photo

20200130_191259.jpg

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back