WWC Spring Lightning Sale - 800+ Frags - Up to 75% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

besposito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC
I bought my delivery package yesterday but today i could not purchase any of the $5 corals; i still cannot understand your process so i ended up spending $400 plus... in some purchased but i wish i could have had the opportunity to by $5 ones too. Is there any way i can buy some corals at $5 and use it with the delivery package i already purchased?
@Houstoner
i do not know what is so funny. I am new on this so is not nice or encourage to any new member to say anything so there are no trolls laughing about a mistake one mades. If we are going to make fun of just because of a comment, I guess is better I never post anything on this forum @WWC.

Afrashz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I sent you a pm about a question regarding payment

ShondaKaye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the shipping blocks say they are sold out?
I am probably not even posting this in the right place but I also cant purchase a shipping block cause it says already sold out. I have never purchase from yall before.

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Houstoner
i do not know what is so funny. I am new on this so is not nice or encourage to any new member to say anything so there are no trolls laughing about a mistake one mades. If we are going to make fun of just because of a comment, I guess is better I never post anything on this forum @WWC.

The $5 frags are sort of like a raffle or lottery. They are lightly scattered about the sale to create buzz and excitement. Only a handful of people were lucky enough to get through fast enough to buy these frags.

It cost wwc a lot more than $5 to cultivate these frags.

besposito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The $5 frags are sort of like a raffle or lottery. They are lightly scattered about the sale to create buzz and excitement. Only a handful of people were lucky enough to get through fast enough to buy these frags.

It cost wwc a lot more than $5 to cultivate these frags.
I am sure it does.... you see, I do not know the system yet but i greatly appreciate your comment and the kindness you have shown to me.

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dang it, I missed the sale!!
Would of been a first time buyer from WWC.

What's the name of this coral, its BEAUTIFUL!!!!
(cover of email)

Screenshot_20200426-192148_Gmail.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back