WWC Spring Lightning Sale - 800+ Frags - Up to 75% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Daved4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dang it, I missed the sale!!
Would of been a first time buyer from WWC.

What's the name of this coral, its BEAUTIFUL!!!!
(cover of email)

Screenshot_20200426-192148_Gmail.jpg
Looks like rimmed watermelon chalice

Austin J Vatalaro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC thank you so much. Hands down the best coral buying experience I have had. Your team went over the top to ensure hours of coral deals! Went in not knowing what to buy and came out with some pretty wicked corals! Was hoping to get atleast 1 $5 one but it went good.

josiemo12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC how do we properly submit entries for the raffle? I’m new to R2R and I think I sent you a private message, but I’m unsure...

philshel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s got the details on the original post! If you send them your order you get an entry. If you posted once every hour you get an entry.
I believe that if you posted every hour or made a purchase, you're entered and I'm sure they will notify the winners.

kkrista123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished up ordering stuff off the site to add in with my order - purchase was the hubby’s quarintine style birthday present. We couldn’t be more excited to receive our shipment! Thanks World Wide Corals and reef2reef!!

josiemo12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe that if you posted every hour or made a purchase, you're entered and I'm sure they will notify the winners.
It said you had to PM and include your full name for your order. Just making sure I used R2R private messaging correctly

Houstoner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Houstoner
i do not know what is so funny. I am new on this so is not nice or encourage to any new member to say anything so there are no trolls laughing about a mistake one mades. If we are going to make fun of just because of a comment, I guess is better I never post anything on this forum @WWC.
Woah, calm down there. I just thought your comment about how you paid for shipping so you are owed a $5 dollar coral is a bit funny.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do we get a list of what we get in the frag pack? or do we just gotta figure it out lol

We will identify everything for you on the packing slip when it ships out.

how would you like us to contact you tomorrow?

You can email us or pm us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We are pretty loaded up at the moment so it might take us a little bit.

@WWC are u answering PMs tomorrow then? I have a question about a frag availability before we ship out.

We are working on them as quickly as possible. We have 70 plus pm's so it's going to take us a little bit :)

If I order a LPS frag pack would I be able to ask for euphyllia?

I am sorry, but we do not include Euphyllia in our frag packs.

If we win some things on EBay, can we combine with the live sale shipment?

Absolutely! Have at it! We love combining shipments together!

Cool, we'll get to it soon.

@WWC
I bought my delivery package yesterday but today i could not purchase any of the $5 corals; i still cannot understand your process so i ended up spending $400 plus... in some purchased but i wish i could have had the opportunity to by $5 ones too. Is there any way i can buy some corals at $5 and use it with the delivery package i already purchased?

I am sorry, but $5 frags are extremely limited and once they are gone, they are gone. That is why it is so important that people keep to only 2 per person (if that, during a small sale such as this).

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really hate we were only able to get one coral and thats all we will be getting. Can't even make the shipping worth it buy adding stuff from the website. We can't afford anything else on there, especially if it is still $30 for 1-2 polyps (which is the cheapest thing)

We just sent you a PM to see if we can help you out.

@WWC bought a softie pack - do I need to contact on Monday to make sure it gets in with the Lightning Sale purchases?

As long as you have the same name / address we will be able to find your orders and combine them without an issue :)

@WWC I bought a 9 frag pack and a chalice but paid separate cause i did not buy a shipping pack ahead of time i jumped in late. Will i see a refund on one of the shipping charges and combine all orders? Want to add more items but dont want too pay another round of shipping? What should i do?

If you overpaid for shipping we will see it and refund you as soon as we have a moment.

Hey guys, I sent you a pm about a question regarding payment

Sounds good, we'll respond as soon as we can.

Can you refund me for the shipping module whenever possible no rush. @WWC

Will do! Thanks so much for joining us!

@WWC is there a code to use for 20% off?

There is no code to use as the discount is automatically applied.

Ok I'm dumb. I thought th email said 7pm. Sorry. I have never purchased before. Do yall do these often?

Have no fear! We have another Live Sale coming up in 3 weeks! It's going to be HUGE!

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang it, I missed the sale!!
Would of been a first time buyer from WWC.

What's the name of this coral, its BEAUTIFUL!!!!
(cover of email)

Screenshot_20200426-192148_Gmail.jpg
That coral is called a “watermelon chalice”, or some variation of that, most all of the time. Some have different colors mixed in or around the edge where new growth is occurring and may have a slightly different name.

56BBDD76-7DA7-430D-93E8-3D07094429B5.png

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back