• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC Sunkists - HUGE OG BOUNCE - Tons & Tons of JBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm starting to sell off my mushroom collection! I've been growing WWC Sunkists and JB's for a bit of time and am ready to part with some. That said, I'm doing a flat rate of $45 shipping via FedEx Next Day. 2 hour DOA. Contiguous USA only. I've shipped a large number of items.

#1 $250 JB (has a baby)

#2 $150 JB

#3 $250 Sunkist (with large baby)

#4 Sunkist $175 PENDING

#5 JBs $600 (Has 2 the size of quarters, 7 or so the size of a dime, and a couple of tiny ones - I will cut this rock down smaller on my saw before I ship. I could cut it about in half while keeping them all on the same rock)

#6 Red Devil $100 PENDING

#7 WWC OG Bounce $500 SOLD

Please shoot me a PM with any questions. I like to text more images/videos so you can see it in all its angles. Thanks!

Last edited:

Jmareef1022

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice mushrooms for a great price, glws fellow reefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back