WWC TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE! 24 hours, 1200 corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

floridabromo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things are looking good, send us a better picture of the frag and we will be happy identify it for you.
randomfrag.jpeg

illuminata

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share the growth(?) of one of the chalices I purchased during the sale. Would you contribute this before and after picture to just being stressed from shipping or true growth? (pics#1 may 23rd, pics#2 today june 7th a few minutes ago). It appears an eye is coming out also, that's what made me notice it and attempted to take the same photo. If this is indeed growth, I'm shocked.

pixlr_20170607212004200.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share the growth(?) of one of the chalices I purchased during the sale. Would you contribute this before and after picture to just being stressed from shipping or true growth? (pics#1 may 23rd, pics#2 today june 7th a few minutes ago). It appears an eye is coming out also, that's what made me notice it and attempted to take the same photo. If this is indeed growth, I'm shocked.

pixlr_20170607212004200.jpg

That looks to be new growth with some eyes beginning to form on the top side of the plug. That is a good sign, keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 76 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back