WWC TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE! 24 hours, 1200 corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine yesterday. King Fiji Acro bag had sprung a leak with very little water left :( Still went ahead with the acclimation and hoping it will recover.
Please PM or email us photos of anything that doesn't look satisfactory.

I had a few come in that were pretty browned out, is that normal? Total new guy here as this is only my second time ordering coral.
Remember corals need Actinic lights to fluoresce. Under natural room light or sunlight most colors will not be visible. Get them under blue lights and you will see the colors.

When can we expect to see raffle results?
Tomorrow

Stupid question.. but how do you get your LED lights to do actinic lighting? I have 3 Hydra 26 HD's
You need to use your controller and turn off the white LEDs and only run blue/purple. Typically you'd run all LEDs for about 3-5 hours a day and just actinic the rest of the day.

I just got my shopping notice. For those that have already received your package... Is a signature required?
No signature is required.

Just realized that I did not get my free frag for picking up shipping before end-5/19
You needed to post a FTS too. Please PM us if you did.

_

JonCollegeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So everything seems okay in my tank so far. My $5 micros have started to plump up and zoas are opening. Waiting for frogspawn, torch, and a few blastos to open. I do have a concern that others have addressed already and that is I had two bags of 19 that sprung leaks. Pictured is the cardboard shipping box which was so damp it kinda melt away vertically when I removed the styrofoam insolation box.

IMG_1133.JPG

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For all the people who are wondering about their free frag please look at the invoice and they put the name of the free frag there just under yellow highlighted free frag FTC. Mine was dragon soul favia.

Jeremy Luke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see it now in the notification that no signature is required. My daughter will be there to float and call me that it's arrived so I can come home and inspect, dip and get in the tank. FedEx requires signers be 21.

datBme150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For all the people who are wondering about their free frag please look at the invoice and they put the name of the free frag there just under yellow highlighted free frag FTC. Mine was dragon soul favia.
on the invoice that comes with the shipment or somewhere else?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So everything seems okay in my tank so far. My $5 micros have started to plump up and zoas are opening. Waiting for frogspawn, torch, and a few blastos to open. I do have a concern that others have addressed already and that is I had two bags of 19 that sprung leaks. Pictured is the cardboard shipping box which was so damp it kinda melt away vertically when I removed the styrofoam insolation box.

We just sent you a pm.

Ricky101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my beauties and free frag today! Anyone know what this guy is? Free frags don't come labeled [emoji24]
9e85514e72d0f991f4c0047f2c6414c6.jpg
8c706d68eb7d4d5d4698fefd496dd406.jpg
c8a47cd6bef7c69ab41a5c907970cc80.jpg

enveetie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering what the free frag is? I am dieing to find out. Has any of you gotten anything else besides GSP or is that the free frag?
GSP and xenia as a free frag was a joke. i got what appears to be a dayglow acro, wcc needs to have a talk with its numbers guy if this is the case ;)

Motts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow you guys got free frags i totally forgot about that i was 2 busy acclimating and admiring my purchases @WWC never got mine did i not qualify?

Elle22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also did not receive my free frag. Everything else is doing great though. My mystery frag pack ended up having some fantastic corals!

Jeremy Luke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GSP and xenia as a free frag was a joke. i got what appears to be a dayglow acro, wcc needs to have a talk with its numbers guy if this is the case ;)

I'm devastated now. I was daydreaming earlier about my whole tank looking like AstroTurf by Christmas time

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also did not receive my free frag. Everything else is doing great though. My mystery frag pack ended up having some fantastic corals!
wow you guys got free frags i totally forgot about that i was 2 busy acclimating and admiring my purchases @WWC never got mine did i not qualify?
Did you guys put prepaid for shipping and post a picture of a FTS?. Then after both were done you had to PM Dillion to let him know and he would mark it in there notes. After I did both and sent them a message. I got a response saying I was alset for it.

Elle22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did prepay for shipping and posted a picture of my fish tank. They replied to my original post that had my information and tanks shot in it, so I assumed that they had it in their notes. I did not see that I would have to specifically PM them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back