WWC TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE! 24 hours, 1200 corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure you go to the newest and latest page to stay up to date!

timesplitter17sale-IG1.jpg

WWC TIMESPLITTER 2 DAY LIVE SALE RULES

• 2 Days of Live Sale Madness! Sale starts Saturday, May 20th at NOON est and goes on for 12 hours straight until MIDNIGHT est, then resumes again at NOON on the 21st for 12 more hours until MIDNIGHT est! We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. You must complete checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.
  • Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 1200+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 24 hours. Expect a batch of 3 - 10 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can be sometimes difficult to win items at peak times, just have patience it is a long sale and please stay positive.
  • All orders are final no refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale. Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.
  • NO FREE shipping unless combined with a website/ebay order that already has shipping paid for.
*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

RAFFLE & PRIZES

grandprize1.jpg

secondprize1.jpg

• 1x Ecotech Marine XR30W Pro Gen 4, 1x RMS 30 Tank Mount, 1x Power Supply Bracket
  • WWC Suicide Squad Acropora frag
  • Polyp Lab Product Package (PolypBooster 100ml, ReefRoids 60g, Colors 200% 50ml)
  • There are 2 ways to enter the raffle drawings. Make a purchase during the sale. Or make one post every hour during the sale hours (noon-midnight both days). If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win one raffle prize. Raffle drawing results will be posted within 1 week of sale. Those who make a post every hour do not have to say "check in" just make at least one post every hour. You must PM us after the sale if you make a post every hour so we can verify and include you in the raffle.
  • We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

SHIPPING

• Pre-Sale shipping will be discounted to $24.99 ($14.99 FL)! Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($19.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.
  • Purchase a shipping module below, click on the day you would like your order delivered.
  • Out of state shipments will be delivered Wednesday, 5/24 - Thursday, 5/25 - and Friday, 5/26. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday, 5/25 - Friday, 5/26). In-store pickups will be allowed on or after Friday, 5/26. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout.
  • You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout so you are not charged for again for shipping.
  • No piggy back shipping with other people. We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.
FREE FRAG PLUS DISCOUNTED SHIPPING IF YOU PURCHASE SHIPPING BEFORE MIDNIGHT 5/19!

Last edited:

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
once again I will be broke after this one!! I LOVE IT

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are excited to announce some amazing prizes for this live sale!

grandprize1.jpg

secondprize1.jpg

• 1x Ecotech Marine XR30W Pro Gen 4, 1x RMS 30 Tank Mount, 1x Power Supply Bracket
  • WWC Suicide Squad Acropora frag
  • Polyp Lab Product Package (PolypBooster 100ml, ReefRoids 60g, Colors 200% 50ml)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Click below to purchase a shipping module if you are not picking up. Choose your delivery date. If you are in Florida select one of the Florida modules.

_

rams66

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant wait to see what you get from us!!
Me either hopefully some nice sps everything's growing great got 2 new eyes on my oblivion chalice and kaboom chalice I got from you guys 2 months ago

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me either hopefully some nice sps everything's growing great got 2 new eyes on my oblivion chalice and kaboom chalice I got from you guys 2 months ago

That's what we like to hear. Everyone loves pictures...spread the love.

Rcj520

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my new reefer 350. Can we still get the free frag if we pick up our orders instead of shipping?

IMG_3660.JPG

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my new reefer 350. Can we still get the free frag if we pick up our orders instead of shipping?

IMG_3660.JPG

Absolutely! Just purchase something during the sale and we'll make that happen for you. Just send us an email with your full name so we can track it :)

Your reefer is coming along nicely by the way! Can't wait to see what happens when everything grows out!

Rcj520

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely! Just purchase something during the sale and we'll make that happen for you. Just send us an email with your full name so we can track it :)

Your reefer is coming along nicely by the way! Can't wait to see what happens when everything grows out!
Awesome! And thanks I appreciate it. Most of the corals in there are WWC. Hopefully I can get some higher end SPS in the sale.

swensos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh, I haven't decided on/bought lights for my build yet!

How long can corals live with ambient light? Two or three weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back