WWC TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE! 32 hours, 2100+ corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely! Just send us a message on eBay so we know what’s up and I’ll go in and remove the shipping from your eBay invoice tomorrow morning :)
Ok! if i can snatch anything I will do.. also I sent u a quick PM with a quick question about a coral :)

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my time splitter goodies on eBay! I feel like I made out like a bandit on there...
IMG_1896.JPG

Stephers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So glad I'm back to not pushing F5 once a second. Can't wait for the goodies Wednesday!!

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So glad I'm back to not pushing F5 once a second. Can't wait for the goodies Wednesday!!
I feel lost without it. I'll probably feel better after I actually have more than 4 hours of sleep...

reefaland310

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acros I have coming——
Tyree pink lemonade
Wwc pearl berry
Paletta blue
Paletta tri color
Jason fox sourtwist
Wwc love patty

Ivan j

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When are all the orders gonna be processed cuz mine isn’t yet and for some reason I’m gettin. Worried

Enavin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So who else is making lists of care requirements and planning where in their tank to put their new pretties?
Ohhh I certainly am. I managed 30+ pieces ( including 10 from the random pack ) . About three times as many as I had honestly planned for, but once I was able to get my browser functionality working properly.. the race was on. Diving in to two part dosing and picking up another frag rack or two to accommodate the new corals aaand hurrying to get my 30gal deep blue frag tank up and going by this weekend! When I stop in to WWC to pick up I've got to get the sump and return pump I'm after for the build. Will be a pretty eventful next week!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC how do you know to bundle everything together? I have a different email in ebay

Don’t you worry yourself about it :) I see you have 2 frags on eBay and 12 from the LS! They will be combined and shipped for a Wed delivery. Thanks again!

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC. I wasn't able to get any frags on the sales but I got a frag package at the end and won 2 frags yesterday from Ebay. Do those orders will be combine on same shipment ? Thanks

Alex Mederos

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t you worry yourself about it :) I see you have 2 frags on eBay and 12 from the LS! They will be combined and shipped for a Wed delivery. Thanks again!

You guys are amazing! We’re taking a trip to Disney in July. And we’re headed there! My kids are in love with Casper and White Chocolate. My wife is even making special @WWC shirts for the occasion! Anyway thanks for the great experience on the live sale and of course all the FRAGS!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back