WWC TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE! 32 hours, 2100+ corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC. I wasn't able to get any frags on the sales but I got a frag package at the end and won 2 frags yesterday from Ebay. Do those orders will be combine on same shipment ? Thanks

Yes they will be combined and shipped out together

wolffpackone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it too late to change shipping? I only ask because I’ll be working Wed night and it might work out better for me if I change it to Thursday.

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I did not score 30 corals...but I did get 4 Live Sale Corals, 2 Ebay Corals, 1 shirt and 1 sticker for the toolbox.

And they all arrive tomorrow!

This is one happy guy.

@WWC : I WON'T TELL ANYONE if you decide to throw in a couple freebie frags with my order.... just sayin'!

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes they will be combined and shipped out together
Great... :)
Oh if you guys have any T-shirt left over, throw me one in the corals box size L or XL doesn't matter the color. ;)

Thank you so much...

ruppertb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since a lot of people are still monitoring this thread I have a couple questions maybe everyone can put their input on first question I have 3 MP 40. 2 on the top left one on the bottom right side to create a gyre. The majority of the coral I bought are favia or chalice and I want to grow them out on my bare bottom tank how far up do you think I should move the MP 40 that is on the bottom right so it’s not disturbing things on the bottom I have it as low as I can to try to sweep up detritus. And do you think these frag rocks will work out good for the favia favites and chalice.
2aac4a06a62d456184bf5af2c4b9a225.jpg
4eb74dc65680e98b1fcc42eb894107e8.jpg

Also @WWC do you keep chalic and favia under a different ration lighting schedule that the sos or just farther away. I have reefbreeders that peak for 3 hours at 30 white 100 blue and don’t want to fry new coral. Or fade them. Just curious how you suggest to acclimate since there already used to leds. Thanks Brice

Last edited:

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone else run their transactions through PayPal credit and have them go through as normal PayPal and show up in their account?

amnesiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Quick question about your lighting schedule. Is that the lighting on your display tanks or on the grow out systems you guys have??? If they are different from one another what is the schedule like on your grow out tanks??? I guess that's 2 quick questions :)

OriginalUserName

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone else run their transactions through PayPal credit and have them go through as normal PayPal and show up in their account?
That has happened to me before. The "default payment method" doesn't always seem to stick with paypal. It's worth an email asking them to adjust it.

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That has happened to me before. The "default payment method" doesn't always seem to stick with paypal. It's worth an email asking them to adjust it.
Yeah I did and am waiting to hear back. It's weird though. It even said at the bottom that I would have 0 interest for x days. Of course I don't have a screen shot

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back