WWC TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE! 32 hours, 2100+ corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The anticipation is so strong. I have other things I need to get done before I can go home and wait for my package, but I just want to keep looking at the preview pics ..

VTBig053

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @WWC my package arrived and everything looks great. They are floating in the tank at the moment until I can sneak away from work for a few minutes to get everything unbagged and in the tank.

However, my shipment did not include the free t-shirt. I was under the impression that purchasing a shipping module prior to the start of the sale would entitle me to a t-shirt. I posted my size and color preference along with a FTS in the sale thread as instructed. Did I miss something?

Thanks!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @WWC my package arrived and everything looks great. They are floating in the tank at the moment until I can sneak away from work for a few minutes to get everything unbagged and in the tank.

However, my shipment did not include the free t-shirt. I was under the impression that purchasing a shipping module prior to the start of the sale would entitle me to a t-shirt. I posted my size and color preference along with a FTS in the sale thread as instructed. Did I miss something?

Thanks!
Sorry some of the shirts will ship separate as it can be difficult to get all the shirts in the boxes in time for ship outs. They will go out USPS mail this week.

VTBig053

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry some of the shirts will ship separate as it can be difficult to get all the shirts in the boxes in time for ship outs.

Got it. Thanks for the quick reply. I was almost as excited about my t-shirt as I was the frags. Hah.

BTW, the Do the Dew frag looks pretty boss even through the plastic bag.

raccioppi83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there going to be a picture thread for everyone's winnings? That'd be cool to see what everyone was able to haul.

ruppertb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5aed2f7bb50915148d88b6ef94449b6c.jpg

It’s here !!

fishy408

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you bought some corals, how does WWC know it's me, since my name isn't fishy408 in real life [emoji16], for the purpose of the raffle.

Back