WWC TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE! 32 hours, 2100+ corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D4aj0dz.jpg

WWC TIMESPLITTER 2018 LIVE SALE!

2 days of discounted corals, $5 frags, raffle prizes, and fun! 2,100+ items, our most ever!

Sale starts Saturday, May 19th at 10 A.M. est and goes on for 16 hours straight until 2 A.M. est on the 19th. Then the sale will resume again on the 20th for 16 more hours from 10 A.M. to 2 A.M. est.

3kqy6HI.jpg

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. You must complete checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

All orders are final, no refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale. Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.

Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 2100+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 32 hours. Expect a batch of 4 - 7 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can sometimes be difficult to win items at peak times. Just have patience it is a long sale and items are easier to win as time goes on, please stay positive.

NO FREE SHIPPING unless combined with a non Live Sale/Aftersale and/or eBay order that already has shipping paid for. You must purchase a shipping unit for your Live Sale / After Sale purchases.

*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

uVAeTtw.jpg

1) $300 Value WWC Frag Pack (our pick, your input)
2) WWC Illuminati Frag ($200 Value)
3) WWC Rainbow Yuma ($150 Value)

There are 2 ways to enter the drawings. Make a purchase during the sale, or make one post in this thread every hour during the sale hours (10 A.M. - 2 A.M. both days 19th - 20th). If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win one prize. Drawing results will be posted within 1 week of sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in", just make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM us after the sale if you believe you qualified so we can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

$5 Corals
We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

FxSndJW.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($19.99 for FL residents).

Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout so you are not charged for again for shipping.

No piggy back shipping with other people. We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before 5/25, on or after Friday you may come in without appointment. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping/Local Pickup" at checkout.

Out of state shipments will be delivered Wednesday 5/23, Thursday 5/24, and Friday 5/25. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday 5/24, Friday 5/25 and Wednesday 5/30). Choose which day you would like to receive your order. We will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

CLICK HERECLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

Last edited:

Adele

I don't sing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope there are some purple hammers again. Almost got one last time. :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These corals will be making a showing during the live sale. Anyone want to try and guess what they are? The Zoa is pretty much a gimme, but the other 2... If you really want to make it hard on yourself, don’t check Instagram or FB... LoL

232598C5-FF62-40A5-9EEB-8D975AA7FEE7.jpeg
287EF596-B616-44F0-811D-AA60D275B655.jpeg
AA021177-93A4-4AE8-916B-50818A8C46A4.jpeg

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figures I have that weekend off and my tank has limited space. You sure know how to tempt an Acropora collector.

Adele

I don't sing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adele
Sorry, it’s in super blue mode at the moment
Edit to add t-shirt info
Orange medium please

0F5AD5B3-D7F2-4CFE-8A75-0CD971CE5273.jpeg

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back