WWC TimeSplitter 2019 LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Corals, 200+ $5 Frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Just Jenn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Just Jenn Yes you will check out multiple times during the sale, but it will automatically ship via the module you purchased already :)
Thank you....so this means that if I check out with 1 item, that is the only item that will ship via the shipping module, and all other purchases via the sale will ship out in a different box? meaning If I make 3 purchases, 1 will ship via the module and the other 2 will be shipped at the normal rate?

Miamialum620

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I’ve purchased several coral from my LFS and you guys but I’ve had an issue with zoanthids. Every one that I’ve purchased has come off of the frag plug. On 4 of them I never found or recovered the coral. On the fifth I found and did my best to reattach but it significantly reduced in size by the time I was able to.

What is the best way to secure these corals so my money isn’t going down the drain? Is there something I could or should be doing once they arrive to strengthen their hold on the plug?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I’ve purchased several coral from my LFS and you guys but I’ve had an issue with zoanthids. Every one that I’ve purchased has come off of the frag plug. On 4 of them I never found or recovered the coral. On the fifth I found and did my best to reattach but it significantly reduced in size by the time I was able to.

What is the best way to secure these corals so my money isn’t going down the drain? Is there something I could or should be doing once they arrive to strengthen their hold on the plug?
Put them in a low flow area when they are still acclimating. Best to put them on a frag rack or glue them right away so they are not getting moved around. Inverts are notorious for dislodging Zoanthids from their glue also so be sure nothing is messing with them at night time.

Lap Son Lao

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my FTS! L. Lao

IMG_8498.JPG

Stingray122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Just Jenn All of the frags you purchase will be shipped via the same shipping module you purchased and the same box. If you buy, for example, 4 frags Saturday, and 3 Sunday, they will all come in the same box on the date you selected for your module. You only have to purchase shipping once for the two day sale. Purchase your shipping module now if you haven't, and then just focus on checking out as fast as you can during the sale. Be sure to spam your refresh button as the frags come and go quickly! Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Stingray122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Just Jenn Also a tip that has worked for me in the past, use PayPal or some way that saves your credit card/debit card/bank information for an easy checkout. If you have to type all your information in on each frag you purchase, you will likely not get the coral. Also they spread the frags out nicely, so if there is one you liked a lot but you missed, it is likely that there will be another frag of it that comes along later. Also if you stay up later near the end of the sale it does become easier to get the frags, people are very fast during the peak times of the sale. Placing the frag into your cart does not mean that its yours, the first person to check out will be the one who gets the coral. Any other questions just ask (I am not a WWC employee but have done a sale in the past and was slightly confused as well) :)

LuizW13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
blvol8U.jpg

L. Werdan

I have the "shipping module" through Monday's Ebay auction- does that count for this FTS challenge?

Just Jenn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Just Jenn Also a tip that has worked for me in the past, use PayPal or some way that saves your credit card/debit card/bank information for an easy checkout. If you have to type all your information in on each frag you purchase, you will likely not get the coral. Also they spread the frags out nicely, so if there is one you liked a lot but you missed, it is likely that there will be another frag of it that comes along later. Also if you stay up later near the end of the sale it does become easier to get the frags, people are very fast during the peak times of the sale. Placing the frag into your cart does not mean that its yours, the first person to check out will be the one who gets the coral. Any other questions just ask (I am not a WWC employee but have done a sale in the past and was slightly confused as well) :)
Thank you so much for your help and incite. I have loaded up my PayPal account LOL

ahl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I'm going to start this off and post a couple of FTS of Vic's tank!

In regards to the free frag, I remember those that we sent out last time and they were pretty nice! Don't believe for a minute that we'll be sending out garbage...

iz86wBZh.jpg

LQyPKq2h.jpg

Name - C. Turnier :)

Now please, I can't be the only one wondering how you get those colors in a pic. Light setting/Camera Filters....please please...

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
blvol8U.jpg

L. Werdan

I have the "shipping module" through Monday's Ebay auction- does that count for this FTS challenge?

Absolutely! We'll make that happen for you :)

@WWC will you guys have any blue or red hornet Zoas during this sale?

We might have a couple going up, but please don't hold me to that as I might be wrong :)

Miamialum620

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC is there anything different in terms of the checkout process since the last live sale? For example I remember early in the last sale the calendar on checkout was removed to speed up the process.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back