WWC TimeSplitter 2019 LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Corals, 200+ $5 Frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are discounted normally always. The discounts for live sales do not stack for frag packs, they are not double discounted.

Ok, I didn't realize the price listed was the normal price. Thanks!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my babies acclimated! Have to say my corals look better in person than their pics... which were amazing. Can’t put a price on how much I learned throughout the sale. Thanks again R2R and WWC.

WOW! That was fast!

We are happy to hear you enjoyed the sale and the frags went to a good home! Don't forget our next Live is July 27th and 28th. Hope to see you there!

Mike N

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @WWC
Here's my haul, can't wait to get them in the tank.
upload_2019-5-20_17-41-26.png

Brian Saxby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man there was a grizzly and a shortcake left over on the after sale I had to get to go with all my other awesomeness I was able to snag. Thank you again @WWC

Chriskkusa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an all in one tank 15gal waterbox. Have an algae issue I’m working on been taking out slime and hair algae as it appears each day. I check the tank parameters everyday and everything’s still in check. Cleaned all filters and added a new filter sock. I have 5 LPS corals and for some reason just the Aussie lord is struggling. I have a war coral and Duncan and trumpet forgot the other ones name. I just have the one coral struggling and when it was fed last night it did have its feeder tentacles out and accepted the food. I use reef roids. From what I’ve read in forums it seems like an isolated case...

which tank parameters are you testing? What is your water source? Is any natural daylight in the room with the tank? Where is the lord located? They prefer low light.

skywelker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are more $5 frags on there if you look around now. Are we allowed to buy them if we got 2 during the live sale? I grabbed one but left at least 3 I found for others.

dugthefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many people got their credit cards frozen due to possible cyber theft from this sale? Went to buy lunch and my card was declined, had to call the bank and get it straightened out lol

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back