WWC TimeSplitter 2019 LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Corals, 200+ $5 Frags!

ahl

Reaction score
Getting into sps with this fantastic live sale. Here are some pics of my purchase. Can you help me identify if they look healthy?? Still learning to identify signs of problems.

Dont mind the little algae. Dealing with it now.

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
R2R Supporter
Gold Sponsor
Platinum Sponsor
Showcase Editor
Partner Sponsor 2019
Reaction score
Getting into sps with this fantastic live sale. Here are some pics of my purchase. Can you help me identify if they look healthy?? Still learning to identify signs of problems.

Dont mind the little algae. Dealing with it now.
Yes keep the algae in check but doesn't look to bad. A good clean up crew could take care of that in a couple days. As far as the frags they all look good. Glad you are enjoying your corals. Next live Sale is coming up July 27 & 28! Hope you'll join us again ;)

ahl

Reaction score
Yes keep the algae in check but doesn't look to bad. A good clean up crew could take care of that in a couple days. As far as the frags they all look good. Glad you are enjoying your corals. Next live Sale is coming up July 27 & 28! Hope you'll join us again ;)
Thank you @WWC ! Its good to have the experts opinion, I was concerned about some of them.

The algae is driving me crazy as it gets hung on the frags and besides of making them look ugly I am concerned it also bothers them. What CCC you recommend?...every one has a different opinion :s

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
R2R Supporter
Gold Sponsor
Platinum Sponsor
Showcase Editor
Partner Sponsor 2019
Reaction score

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
R2R Supporter
Gold Sponsor
Platinum Sponsor
Showcase Editor
Partner Sponsor 2019
Reaction score
Thank you @WWC ! Its good to have the experts opinion, I was concerned about some of them.

The algae is driving me crazy as it gets hung on the frags and besides of making them look ugly I am concerned it also bothers them. What CCC you recommend?...every one has a different opinion :s
No problem. Red Leg Hermits, Blue leg Hermits, Emerald Crabs, Red Banded Trochus Snails, Mexican Turbo Snails, Tuxedo Urchins, Lettuce Nudibranchs and Spotted Sea Hares are all great algae grazers :)

Reactions: ahl

ahl

Reaction score
@WWC need your help here. One of my acros is showing some dead tissue. She was ok a few days ago. I had a bit of low Mg due to what I think was a bad batch of IO salt so I dosed everything to get them back on check. Moved the acro lower in the tank as soon as I saw the dead spot. My current params are:
Mg 1380
Alk 8
Ca 420
NO3 10
PO4 0.5 ( need to bring it down)

How can I stop the decline?

Thanks!!

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
R2R Supporter
Gold Sponsor
Platinum Sponsor
Showcase Editor
Partner Sponsor 2019
Reaction score
@WWC need your help here. One of my acros is showing some dead tissue. She was ok a few days ago. I had a bit of low Mg due to what I think was a bad batch of IO salt so I dosed everything to get them back on check. Moved the acro lower in the tank as soon as I saw the dead spot. My current params are:
Mg 1380
Alk 8
Ca 420
NO3 10
PO4 0.5 ( need to bring it down)

How can I stop the decline?

Thanks!!
Shoot us a quick message over to contact@worldwidecorals.com and we would be happy to help :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors