WWC TimeSplitter 2019 LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Corals, 200+ $5 Frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright are you ready?!?

Let's get this pre-shipping promo going! We want to give away some free frags! So help us out by...

K1T6RBrl.jpg

Let's go over the rules...

1) Purchase a shipping module from our website (Click the links below)

2) Post a Full Tank Shot of your reef (and your FIRST INITIAL / FULL LAST NAME) - you must post your name to be eligible!

***Otherwise we will have no idea who to give the Free Frag to as R2R name usually don't match names/emails...***

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RAFFLE PRIZES ANNOUNCED!!

HxS4TmYh.jpg

Ecotech Marine - S2 Vectra - Valued $299

XMQzOGSh.jpg

AI Prime Refugium Light - Valued $209.99

PUC1m9Eh.jpg

2 Sets will be drawn - Reef Code and 64 Oz Mag Liquid and 64 Oz Replenish - Valued $100

aZpU8xJh.jpg

WWC High End Zoa Duo (WWC Purple Monster and WWC AOI) - Valued $300

JvxEHCZh.jpg

WWC Monti Pack (WWC Sunfire Grafted Cap, WWC OG Grafted Monti and WWC Mystic Sunset) - Valued $280

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I'm going to start this off and post a couple of FTS of Vic's tank!

In regards to the free frag, I remember those that we sent out last time and they were pretty nice! Don't believe for a minute that we'll be sending out garbage...

iz86wBZh.jpg

LQyPKq2h.jpg

Name - C. Turnier :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acros, Montis, Zoas, LPS, SPS, Softies, Mushrooms, you name it, we're pretty much going to have it on this live sale!

d86C5Eel.jpg

4mWvspvl.jpg

XYA2Zfwl.jpg

L784g3sl.jpg

6HVr6dQl.jpg

Last edited:

Icylder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

In regards to the free frag, I remember those that we sent out last time and they were pretty nice! Don't believe for a minute that we'll be sending out garbage...

iz86wBZh.jpg

LQyPKq2h.jpg

Name - C. Turnier :)

Woah.

Icylder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

All in on this - full tank shot tomorrow!

I just hope I don't get palys/zoas. I have nightmares about waking up to deadly palytoxins in the air. Or is it not waking up:rolleyes:

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
J. Holdener

097A5637-EC46-49CF-BB50-5B698E959064.jpeg

All my corals from the last live sale are still in my QT. Must be time to move them!!!

Good plan! I love hearing that more and more people have QT’s! You can never ever be too safe :)

Holy Niger Trigger! Such a cool fish, you don’t see them too often in reef tanks :)

All in on this - full tank shot tomorrow!

I just hope I don't get palys/zoas. I have nightmares about waking up to deadly palytoxins in the air. Or is it not waking up:rolleyes:

Nice, we look forward to your FTS!

I probably won’t be able to convince you, but Zoanthids are pretty much harmless (as long as you don’t eat them or rub them on your eye balls or shove them up your nose). We handle and frag our Zoa mother colonies pretty much all day every day and never have any issues.

Now Palythoa’s are a bit different as they can be quite dangerous if you’re not careful (wear gloves, mask and eye protection if you need to handle them) but if you plant them in your reef and then leave them alone (or just don’t buy them, lol) you’ll be good.

I just wouldn’t group Zoanthids with Palythoa’s as Zoas are no where near the same level of toxicity as Paly’s.

Either way just have fun! The wonder of nature is what’s it all about :)

JFLU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey wwc I trying to purchase a Thursday delivery on the 23 but it is trying to charge me for 2 shipping at check out. here’s a screen shot

E3AB5519-1CCE-4F4A-8FA5-A19A1C4DDE09.jpeg

Back