WWC TimeSplitter 2019 LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Corals, 200+ $5 Frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ferrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time to load up on coffee, start some finger yoga and cleaning out the computer. On the Chalice hunt again! My previous $5 score all grown out
53525ADA-65E8-4E4E-813D-CD5CEB19D38C.jpeg D8A6FB01-F9DF-4A3D-B25D-6758BE217081.jpeg

Nice one. I’ll be chalice hunting as well. Good luck

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of all days/nights I’ve got to work Saturday. I will be here Sunday

Great to hear you’ll be joining us!

Add the discount/coupon code LIVESALESHIP

Rock on Ferrell!!! Appreciate the help :$

F. Andrews
Just went from T5 to AL hybrid with two xr15s. This is the first day on schedule. Radions only at 10% then gradually ramping up over next couple months

image.jpg

Lookin awesome so far! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Brian Saxby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry this might be a dumb question but it’s my first live sale. To secure the purchase of a frag you must check out right, so do I just check out many times during the sale and you guys keep track of the items and ship them all together on the day of purchased shipping unit?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry this might be a dumb question but it’s my first live sale. To secure the purchase of a frag you must check out right, so do I just check out many times during the sale and you guys keep track of the items and ship them all together on the day of purchased shipping unit?

So glad you’re giving it a shot! And there are never dumb questions! Ask away :)

Thats exactly correct! One thing to take note of, is to make sure you only have item in your cart at one time. If you don’t then there’s a good chance that one of those items will be sold out and you will not be able to check out because of it.

Brian Saxby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So glad you’re giving it a shot! And there are never dumb questions! Ask away :)

Thats exactly correct! One thing to take note of, is to make sure you only have item in your cart at one time. If you don’t then there’s a good chance that one of those items will be sold out and you will not be able to check out because of it.

Whoa! That’s a lot to keep up with for your logistics team. Ok got it. Thank you!

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a tank full of gems during the last sale you guys did a couple months ago. I ended up buying so much stuff I had enough points to get an additional zoa frag pack for free.

The $29 overnite shipping makes it worthwhile all by itself.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my 1st ever live sale last year. I slightly over spent my budget, LOL!!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1DE3B42E-43AD-477C-93AA-8AD188FEACE9.jpeg

Hopefully it counts even if it’s empty! Couple clowns and three crabs...ready to stock it!

T Blake

It absolutely counts! Especially if we get to help fill it!!! Now if I can only convince you through some sort of Jedi Mind Trick to make sure that nothing but WWC corals in there... HaHahaha

TKBIndy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It absolutely counts! Especially if we get to help fill it!!! Now if I can only convince you through some sort of Jedi Mind Trick to make sure that nothing but WWC corals in there... HaHahaha

Following the WWC/BRS system, so it seems meant to be. Just hope the kids give me enough time during the sale to win some good ones! Shooting for a very cool Zoa garden.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following the WWC/BRS system, so it seems meant to be. Just hope the kids give me enough time during the sale to win some good ones! Shooting for a very cool Zoa garden.

We’ll have 100‘s of Zoas for you to choose from. So hopefully you’ll get the time you need

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 103 57.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 53 29.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 64 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 31 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 53 29.6%
Back