WWC TimeSplitter 2019 LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Corals, 200+ $5 Frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just in case you didn't see this before :)

We want to give away some free frags! So help us out by...

K1T6RBrl.jpg

Let's go over the rules...

1) Purchase a shipping module from our website (Click the links below)

2) Post a Full Tank Shot of your reef (and your FIRST INITIAL / FULL LAST NAME) - you must post your name to be eligible!

***Otherwise we will have no idea who to give the Free Frag to as R2R name usually don't match names/emails...***

clayton tardif

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I saw an earlier post about buying a module and getting with WWC for changing the shipping date. I was wondering if yall offer weekend shipping.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I saw an earlier post about buying a module and getting with WWC for changing the shipping date. I was wondering if yall offer weekend shipping.

Yes Fedex does offer Saturday delivery for $15 extra in most areas. If you would like to do that just send us a PM and we can set it up for you asap!

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flubber
WWC_Electric_Daisy_Stylo.jpg

Icylder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question since I'm new to this. If I get something from the eBay auction today from WWC can I combine it to ship with my livesale shipping module which is set for the 22nd? Or do I still need to pay for shipping on eBay separately?

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question since I'm new to this. If I get something from the eBay auction today from WWC can I combine it to ship with my livesale shipping module which is set for the 22nd? Or do I still need to pay for shipping on eBay separately?

YES! You are absolutely more than welcome to add on with eBay. We will be happy to combine it with anything. If you wait for us to send you an invoice tomorrow morning, we will see that you have the shipping module and we will remove the shipping from eBay and send it out to you. Have no fear, you never have to pay double shipping!!!

What is this?!
L784g3sl.jpg

The always classic and spectacular PC Rainbow Acropora!

PC_Rainbow_Acropora_06582-SM.jpg

adrianr514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just to make sure I have this right as it is my first live sale. You are allowed a maximum of (2) $5 frags per order however you would also need (2) FP frags in the same cart order as well, correct? Can I preload my cart with the two FP frags I'd like so that on the day of I just add the $5 frags and check out?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to fill some gaps

2CC0F862-A9C7-4676-9A4A-7D8DAE0F67E4.jpeg

We can certainly help with that :)

A. Ramirez
Pre shipment purchased for 5/23
Let's make my reef glow!

NZwDzQkETLWLBfg0%TMmJQ.jpg

We are up to the task!

So just to make sure I have this right as it is my first live sale. You are allowed a maximum of (2) $5 frags per order however you would also need (2) FP frags in the same cart order as well, correct? Can I preload my cart with the two FP frags I'd like so that on the day of I just add the $5 frags and check out?

A maximum of 2 - $5 frags is correct. Buying 2 full price corals is a fine a really good idea to be sure you’re eligible for the $5 frags however, keep in mind that if you do preload something make sure it won’t sell out. As if it does you will not be able to check out. Only have one coral in your cart at a time.. if not live sales are impossible!

... why do I come and even look at these threads! If I wasn't in the thick of moving and unpacking... and planning a tank upgrade... I'd surely jump into the mix

Jump, jump, jump!!! And then ship the frags to a friend who can hold them while you get settled :D - just an idea, lol.

hockeyhead019

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We can certainly help with that :)

We are up to the task!

A maximum of 2 - $5 frags is correct. Buying 2 full price corals is a fine a really good idea to be sure you’re eligible for the $5 frags however, keep in mind that if you do preload something make sure it won’t sell out. As if it does you will not be able to check out. Only have one coral in your cart at a time.. if not live sales are impossible!

Jump, jump, jump!!! And then ship the frags to a friend who can hold them while you get settled :D - just an idea, lol.

Hahaha you guys are the best, not this time tho... but I'm looking forward to the next one!!

Back