WWC TimeSplitter 2019 LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Corals, 200+ $5 Frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

3s1k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you pre ordered your shipping module and post a full pic of your tank you would get a free frag.

3s1k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up my shipment today. Will post some pictures later. I got 15 frags total including 2 free ones. Not really sure which are the 2 free frags yet.

Did you guys float your bags? All mine were packed so tight they sank to the bottom lol.

Ferrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up my shipment today. Will post some pictures later. I got 15 frags total including 2 free ones. Not really sure which are the 2 free frags yet.

Did you guys float your bags? All mine were packed so tight they sank to the bottom lol.
Yes. Temp acclimate and because there is no air pocket they will sink.
Should get my 15 in the morning. Sooo excited

3s1k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. Temp acclimate and because there is no air pocket they will sink.
Should get my 15 in the morning. Sooo excited

Ok just making sure. The instructions didn't say to float it. Step one was to cut the bags and dump the coral and water into a container and mix with some tank water.

I floated mine anyways as I had to get situated.

3s1k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Red Robin I recieved yesterday doesnt match the picture.....

Screenshot_20190524-111835_Samsung Internet.jpg

20190524_111333.jpg

This happened to me in a previous live sale. Coral was fine at noon when acclimated. Check on it at 10pm before lights out and still good. 11am the next day it was completely white. Google RTN if your not familiar with it.

dugthefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This happened to me in a previous live sale. Coral was fine at noon when acclimated. Check on it at 10pm before lights out and still good. 11am the next day it was completely white. Google RTN if your not familiar with it.

Hmm, with check that out. It didnt look good when I acclimated it, was slimming like crazy. When I blew on it with the baster everything came off. Had just finished up a 14 hour day pouring concrete so didnt have the energy to fuss over it. This morning it looks dead....

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please follow the DOA instructions on the back of your packing slip if you have any issues at all with your corals or if anything looks unsatisfactory to you. Everyone is covered by our 10 Day Guarantee so no worries. ;)

3s1k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm, with check that out. It didnt look good when I acclimated it, was slimming like crazy. When I blew on it with the baster everything came off. Had just finished up a 14 hour day pouring concrete so didnt have the energy to dust over it. This morning it looks dead....

Exactly what happened. Basted it and all brown stuff floated away.

I seen a few tips of my corals turning white. I'll document them when the lights come on in a few hours just in case. WWC is amazing so not concerned if theres an issue.

Its important to acclimate per there instructions.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I might have made it, as I got a report from the forum that I made over 1000, replies during the live event. (I don’t know how to start a message in forum, to thread, so maybe my reply messages never counted).

Next time just be sure to private message us (start a conversation) after the sale so we can make note of your attempt and verify it, it is in the rules on the first page. It would be almost impossible for us to know all the people attempting the post challenge. Please contact us afterwards to let us know you attempted it and then we verify and add you to the list. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Red Robin I recieved yesterday doesnt match the picture.....

Screenshot_20190524-111835_Samsung Internet.jpg

20190524_111333.jpg

It doesn't match as it has met its maker :( Very sorry for that. It is a rarity, but it does happen.

Can you please send us a pm with your full name so we can mark your account and replace it for you on your next order? Thank you so much for your patience.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone explain this mystery frag? Free frag? I’m confused

We ran a pre-shipping promo at the beginning of the thread (it started roughly 2 weeks ago) where you purchased a shipping module and posted an FTS... The promo actually ended about 36 hours prior to the live sale starting.

skywelker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my package today, everything looked great as usual. For those wondering, my 4 frag pack consisted of a GI Joe Micromussa, a Neon Blasto, Fire and Ice Zoa, and a Red Cap Montipora. My free frag was not listed, but I believe it is possibly an Incredible Hulk Leptoseris?

IMG_20190524_173332.jpg

IMG_20190524_173339.jpg

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next time just be sure to private message us (start a conversation) after the sale so we can make note of your attempt and verify it, it is in the rules on the first page. It would be almost impossible for us to know all the people attempting the post challenge. Please contact us afterwards to let us know you attempted it and then we verify and add you to the list. Sorry for any confusion.
that's what I did and I won the zoas woot woot

3s1k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I spoke too soon. One of my corals has lots of tissue loss and a few others are showing some signs. @WWC this one I'm most worried about

What can I do at this point to try and save it?

20190524_155858.jpg

Screenshot_20190518-114505_Chrome.jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back