WWC Ultra Frag Pack vs Coral Club

The AP Tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, new to R2R here and getting back into the hobby after seven years out. I’m waiting for my waterbox to be delivered then it’s full speed ahead!

I was curious if anyone here has experience with ordering the Ultra Frag Pack AND the coral club from WWC?
Right now the ultra mixed Frag pack is $450 and the three month subscription is $282.

Ultra you get 10 frags = $45/frag
Coral club you get up to 15 frags = ~$19/frag

Does anyone know if there is a quality or size difference in these two packs? One of these is clearly better at face value but if the quality/sizing of the ultra pack is better I could be convinced. I’m just afraid of spending a few hundred bucks and getting raisins.

I’m very interested in placing an order with them and am hoping for at least one hammer, frogspawn, or torch but not sure if that’s likely.

I appreciate any insight anyone might have in this area.

thanks!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, new to R2R here and getting back into the hobby after seven years out. I’m waiting for my waterbox to be delivered then it’s full speed ahead!

I was curious if anyone here has experience with ordering the Ultra Frag Pack AND the coral club from WWC?
Right now the ultra mixed Frag pack is $450 and the three month subscription is $282.

Ultra you get 10 frags = $45/frag
Coral club you get up to 15 frags = ~$19/frag

Does anyone know if there is a quality or size difference in these two packs? One of these is clearly better at face value but if the quality/sizing of the ultra pack is better I could be convinced. I’m just afraid of spending a few hundred bucks and getting raisins.

I’m very interested in placing an order with them and am hoping for at least one hammer, frogspawn, or torch but not sure if that’s likely.

I appreciate any insight anyone might have in this area.

thanks!
Ultra frag pack is more of high end corals for the advanced reefer. The Coral Club is more for the beginner to semi-beginner reefer, corals to get you started and you get free swag with your order

Stuartmercer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ultra frag pack is more of high end corals for the advanced reefer. The Coral Club is more for the beginner to semi-beginner reefer, corals to get you started and you get free swag with your order
I beg of you, please set up a store in Canada one day!

OP
OP
T

The AP Tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate the response. Thank you!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back