WWC'S 14th Anniversary Sale is HERE! 3600+ Frags at up to 85% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dlylefleming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shipping unit order number 151000
Citrus ricordia from the Last live sale!
A6A98CAA-4957-4751-ABD0-752A6827450B.jpeg

brentlee6969

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FREE WWC T-Shirt Anyone?!? Heck yeah!

Here is your chance to get something Free before the Live Sale even starts!!

14th_anniversary2021_preshippingpromo_1x1.jpg

So here are the rules to win a super soft and comfortable T-Shirt just for joining us;

1. Buy a Shipping Module
  2. Post a FULL TANK SHOT or your favorite WWC coral with your Shipping Unit Order #
  3. Receive a FREE T-Shirt!

*Promo ends this Friday, July 23rd at Midnight*

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click Here!
Order #151001

Attachments

• Tank.jpg
    Tank.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 59

AcHilles47reeF

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
instagram1x1.jpg

Join us this weekend for our 14th Anniversary celebration! We are going big for this sale! Huge discounts at up to 85% OFF and over 3600 frags!

We are literally going to rock Reef2Reef all weekend long! Seriously, you won’t want to miss a minute as we are going to be giving away an exclusive Ecotech MP-40 if you can stay with us the entire 26 hours! Let's make Rev sweat as we stress his servers to a new breaking point!

How do we make it all happen? It starts by posting 140 frags every hour for 26 hours, plus over 250 $5 frags and 100 $10 frags!

The sale starts Saturday, July 24th at 10 AM and continues for 13 hours until 11 PM and then restarts Sunday, July 25th at 10 AM and continues again for another 13 hours until 11 PM Sunday night!

rules200x75.jpg

rules1.png

rules2.png

rules3.png

rules4.png

5frag_200x75.jpg

rules5.png

prizes200x75.jpg

14thanniversary_raffle1x1.jpg

1) Ecotech XR30 BLUE ($890 Retail Value)

2) 2 Chemi Pure Bundles (each over $100 Retail Value)

3) $500 WWC Mixed Frag Pack (Our Choice)

PLUS OUR "I SURVIVED RAFFLE!"

14thanniversary_isurvived_1x1.jpg

There are two ways to enter the drawings for prizes. Make a purchase during the sale or make one post in the thread every hour during the live sale hours (both days if 2 day sale). If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win one prize.

Drawing results will be posted within one week of the sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in", just make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM WWC after the sale if you believe you qualified so WWC can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

shipping200x75.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($24.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just use the option "Reef2Reef LS Participants Only" at checkout during the sale so you are not charged again for shipping.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday 7/30. On Friday or after, you can go to the store without an appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order when purchasing your shipping unit. WWC will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click Here!

Please help! This is my first reef2reef.com sale from WWC. I bought the shipping unit within WWC.com but I didn't put the code "Reef2Reef LS Participants Only" when I purchased the shipping unit in world wide corals. Or am I confusing the directions?? Am I supposed to use that code during the live sale?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 11.29.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 11.29.51 PM.png
    726.5 KB · Views: 57

AcHilles47reeF

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite WWC purchase so far is my torch I got during the last sale. It’s grown a lot since I’ve received it. Hoping to add to my torch addiction.
Order # 140431
33292D0A-342C-4BAB-A09E-1618C14B316C.jpeg
Saw your post and seems you have experience with this sale. Sorry for the bother but I was wondering if you could help me as this is my first ever live sale here. Im confused on the purchasing part during the live sale. So the coral will be posted in the thread and a link to purchase the coral that leads you to WWC.com to add it to your cart if you are fast enough. My question is once you add it to your cart within worldwidecorals.com are you supposed to check out for each individual coral with the code? Or are you supposed to add it to your cart and continue shopping until you are done selecting coral and THEN check out with all the coral you selected throughout the day? P
lease help thank you!

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Saw your post and seems you have experience with this sale. Sorry for the bother but I was wondering if you could help me as this is my first ever live sale here. Im confused on the purchasing part during the live sale. So the coral will be posted in the thread and a link to purchase the coral that leads you to WWC.com to add it to your cart if you are fast enough. My question is once you add it to your cart within worldwidecorals.com are you supposed to check out for each individual coral with the code? Or are you supposed to add it to your cart and continue shopping until you are done selecting coral and THEN check out with all the coral you selected throughout the day? P
lease help thank you!
The quickest to check out with the coral in the cart during the live sale wins that coral. Have to be fairly quick as there is a lot of sharp shooters out there. Focus on checking out with one coral at a time. Your chances of winning are a lot easier. Use that code when you check out during the sale so your not paying for shipping modules multiple times. I

waynealbert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rasts zoas.jpg

Rasta Zoas purchased at WWC On Wed May 12th. Phenomenal growth, 1-2 heads per month

Shipping unit purchased... Order #150783

I want my coupon for a free T Shirt!!!

#150783​

sarai826

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lease help thank you!
No, you have to get all the way through checkout to win, each time.

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, you have to get all the way through checkout to win, each time.
Correct. Click link. Place in cart. Complete payment. That's when you know if you've one. You can press the payment button (they offer a great one-click option!) and still lose the coral.
When they post corals, they'll post about 5 or so at a time. You gotta use the F5 key to refresh and then scan really quick!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heads up stick heads!

We fragged just a little bit of the 1500 gallon. These plus several hundred more Acro sticks are going up during our 14th Anniversary Live Sale this weekend!

There are lots of classics which we haven’t offered in long awhile. So the question is, are you ready for the ?!?

14thann-LS-ContactSheet.jpg

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haven’t seen Palmers Blue Milli in a long time. Is that going to be in the mix? @WWC

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Order #151038.
My favorite WWC coral is from the last live sale: My Walt Disney. It isn't much yet, but it has been encrusting nicely. Waiting for it to start showing some other growth! Here's a pic of it with and without an orange filter:

IMG_1843.PNG
IMG_1842.PNG

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Order #151038.
My favorite WWC coral is from the last live sale: My Walt Disney. It isn't much yet, but it has been encrusting nicely. Waiting for it to start showing some other growth! Here's a pic of it with and without an orange filter:

IMG_1843.PNG
IMG_1842.PNG

Looking good! It’s certainly happy with all that polyp extension!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.2%
Back