WWC'S 14th Anniversary Sale is HERE! 3600+ Frags at up to 85% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

bec1750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Terrible pic but best I could do.
8BD31278-AE78-4E5B-AAAC-299E9B4B659D.jpeg
so what is the difference between the octo and the frog? Yours has more dots? because I feel like mine looks like yours just bigger :dunno:

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok Y'all

Best Practices for winning a listing:

1) use a computer or laptop HARD WIRED to the internet. No phones, no wireless tablets.

2) Whatever browser you have, turn on the AUTO FILL so it caches your auto fill fields like your address cached away

3) Have your CC# copied to your clipboard for quick pasting. Memorize your security code and exp date as all that info will not autofill.

4) I have in the past put pieces of scotchtape on my monitor to visually guide me where to click to enter a field

5) From start to finish you usually have 20-30 seconds to see what you want and perform the proper clicks to get through checkout.

SIDENOTE: if you are making multi purchases, at some point your CC company will auto flag you have made multi purchase from the same online vendor. They will auto LOCK DOWN your CC pending their Fraud Dept clearing it. HAVE A 2ND CC READY

FactoryKTMmotocross46

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok Y'all

Best Practices for winning a listing:

1) use a computer or laptop HARD WIRED to the internet. No phones, no wireless tablets.

2) Whatever browser you have, turn on the AUTO FILL so it caches your auto fill fields like your address cached away

3) Have your CC# copied to your clipboard for quick pasting. Memorize your security code and exp date as all that info will not autofill.

4) I have in the past put pieces of scotchtaoe on my monitor to visually guide me where to click to enter a field

5) From start to finish you usually have 20-30 seconds to see what you want and perform the proper clicks to get through checkout.

SIDENOTE: if you are making multi purchases, at some point your CC company will auto flag you have made multi purchase from the same online vendor. They will auto LOCK DOWN your CC pending their Fraud Dept clearing it. HAVE A 2ND CC READY

I can't condone tips to allow others to beat me. Lol.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 70 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back