WWC'S 14th Anniversary Sale is HERE! 3600+ Frags at up to 85% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also someone who fished every day until I got old ironjaw... and all the other fishing things on wow. I don't mind a low success rate. ;Hilarious That's what makes it fun.

Reeflife2911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL.... I don't think anyone is using bots... I couldn't tell if it was a typo. I am slow. I got one $5 frag today and none yesterday. BUT.... I do have most of the corals that they put up as $5 frags at this point... so I am not going for most of them. If I went for everyone, I would have both by now. People underestimate how many people are watching and not talking AND how fast you need to be.
its ok Bleigh, re read, I wasn't complaining simply helping another who was expressing frustration. I'm here and enjoying myself. Thankfully I have a pretty decent budget and dont need the $5 corals anyway, Thanks though!

cyberpostman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It really is crazy to me how many people feel the need to complain about these sales as if it is mandatory that everyone is owed a coral. it is a race/competition some people win, some lose. you sign up for it when you choose to play
True statement.

Niltonkbs09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It really is crazy to me how many people feel the need to complain about these sales as if it is mandatory that everyone is owed a coral. it is a race/competition some people win, some lose. you sign up for it when you choose to play
That is true there always there web shop u get one or u don't

Dlylefleming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Preach GIF

Amatsuki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How hard is it for the employee who is supposed to relieve me at the end of my shift to show up on time he is always late I hit 10 hours over time every week because of him lol it is hard trying to get frags when I’m stuck at work

WWC-BOT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC The Grinch Porites

LSAN-04-73-594.jpg

WAS:$59
NOW:$33!
(CLICK HERE TO BUY!)

WWC Space Chaos Zoanthids

LSAN-13-26-317.jpg

WAS:$199
NOW:$95!
(CLICK HERE TO BUY!)

Jason Fox Fairy Tales Zoanthids

LSAN-07-52-471.jpg

WAS:$79
NOW:$48!
(CLICK HERE TO BUY!)

WWC Midnight Daisy Polyps

LSAN-06-22-932.jpg

WAS:$39
NOW:$21!
(CLICK HERE TO BUY!)

WWC Kermit the Frog Leptastrea

LSAN-17-53-673.jpg

WAS:$49
NOW:$5!
(CLICK HERE TO BUY!)

WWC Neon Astreopora

LSAN-10-26-527.jpg

WAS:$39
NOW:$5!
(CLICK HERE TO BUY!)

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its ok Bleigh, re read, I wasn't complaining simply helping another who was expressing frustration. I'm here and enjoying myself. Thankfully I have a pretty decent budget and dont need the $5 corals anyway, Thanks though!

Makes sense. Maybe I am naive, but I cannot imagine someone setting up a bot to get two $5 frags.

happy girl GIF

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're use to it. We just want everyone to have fun with the sale and hopefully get what they want, for the awesome sale price we set our corals at. :)

Frostblitz20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're use to it. We just want everyone to have fun with the sale and hopefully get what they want, for the awesome sale price we set our corals at. :)
the fact your selling these for so discounted is awesome so thank you for that. As long as everyone gets abit of what they want then its a win overall IMO.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back