WWC'S 14th Anniversary Sale is HERE! 3600+ Frags at up to 85% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rvalcana26

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

WWC-BOT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
because it is a terrible user experience. How many people wont come back to these if they think the game is rigged.

I mean.... for 3 years, people have complained in every sale about it being rigged... It's just funny now... Especially since I had someone legit thinking I was a bot one of those sales and was talking to me as if I wasn't a real person.... He was really embarrassed when he realized. Then we became friends. I think they're just use to it. and enough people know it's not rigged to pay attention to the newer people who don't understand how fast you have to be to buy stuff.

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I mean.... for 3 years, people have complained in every sale about it being rigged... It's just funny now... Especially since I had someone legit thinking I was a bot one of those sales and was talking to me as if I wasn't a real person.... He was really embarrassed when he realized. Then we became friends. I think they're just use to it. and enough people know it's not rigged to pay attention to the newer people who don't understand how fast you have to be to buy stuff.
Didn't we just stablish you are a bot?

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bleigh I think you missed my joke.
You wrote "...a contest for kids"
I said "Why would anyone want to win a kid"
Nowwwww do you see my humor?
I'm funny dangit!

I did ... I laughed... You just can't see my face. I may actually do a live stream for the next live sale. Love dad jokes!

Toffeepooh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont its rigged, but definitely need some improvements

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back