WWC'S 14th Anniversary Sale is HERE! 3600+ Frags at up to 85% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC-BOT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC Mohawk Zoanthids

LSAN-09-27-483.jpg

WAS:$65
NOW:$40!
(CLICK HERE TO BUY!)

ORA Pearlberry Acropora
ORA_Pearlberry_Acropora_WCS02829-SM.jpg

LSAN-41-70-118.jpg

WAS:$99
NOW:$59!
(CLICK HERE TO BUY!)

Jason Fox Sweet Tooth Zoanthids

LSAN-01-76-449.jpg

WAS:$59
NOW:$37!
(CLICK HERE TO BUY!)

Neon Spongodes Montipora

LSAN-03-30-164.jpg

WAS:$29
NOW:$5!
(CLICK HERE TO BUY!)

WWC Hulk Leptoseris

LSAN-16-77-968.jpg

WAS:$49
NOW:$24!
(CLICK HERE TO BUY!)

Green Duncan

green-duncan-non-wysiwyg.jpg

WAS:$39
NOW:$19!
(CLICK HERE TO BUY!)

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But not cooking each other for food in the northern Vancouver Isles.

My teen thinks ordering DoorDash is a physical struggle

Alone Teens would last about 28minutes with 10 contestants

lol... there would be challenges... such as nitrate cycle.. lighting, flow, stocking, etc.

Amatsuki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean.... for 3 years, people have complained in every sale about it being rigged... It's just funny now... Especially since I had someone legit thinking I was a bot one of those sales and was talking to me as if I wasn't a real person.... He was really embarrassed when he realized. Then we became friends. I think they're just use to it. and enough people know it's not rigged to pay attention to the newer people who don't understand how fast you have to be to buy stuff.
@Bleigh use your bot powers for me and help me get $5 frags lol

Cory Kaiser

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean.... for 3 years, people have complained in every sale about it being rigged... It's just funny now... Especially since I had someone legit thinking I was a bot one of those sales and was talking to me as if I wasn't a real person.... He was really embarrassed when he realized. Then we became friends. I think they're just use to it. and enough people know it's not rigged to pay attention to the newer people who don't understand how fast you have to be to buy stuff.
It’s my first sale and I got 5 items already. fact is you have to be quick

Lopezag1994

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look Im not saying its rigged, but these live sales do bring them a lot of money and the numbers are skewed slightly to make the discounts look better. I think we all I know that. I love WWC, only online retailer I super appreciate. Just pointing out something a bit strange with the "sold out" corals being posted over and over so they can hopefully fix. They might not even be aware, dont understand why people are jumping on my case and being so defensive for WWC when I love them as much as everyone else here

rooneyj889

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As someone who works for a company that does R2R live sales, the amount of people who complain about it being rigged and us scamming them is insane. The company is not trying to scam anyone. They are doing their best to make this process both fair and fun for everyone. Stop complaining because somebody is faster than you. It is incredibly frustrating for the company and for everyone else in the thread who is trying to have a nice time. (Also not directed at you @Bleigh just replying to your comment)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back