WWC'S 14th Anniversary Sale is HERE! 3600+ Frags at up to 85% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

VegasReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the love song has long er polyps and the fruit loops is closer to the base.
agree. to my knowledge there's currently 3 varieties of "flowerpots"; gonis, alveopora, and bernards. The fruit loops looks like a bernard to me. I have about a 6in colony and the polyps have remained close to the skeleton. The love song is definitely a goni and will extend its polyps the larger it gets. Its hard to tell these days with all of the micro gonis floating around.

.ps, nice pick up on the bloodshot. I'm looking forward to my little guys as well

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you messaged us regarding the raffle entry, do not worry we are compiling the list and we will be posting the names in the thread tomorrow of those who qualified.
stressed schitts creek GIF by CBC

Niltonkbs09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you messaged us regarding the raffle entry, do not worry we are compiling the list and we will be posting the names in the thread tomorrow of those who qualified.
I messaged about a double order that I had got during the sale

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, If you messaged WWC regarding the raffle entry, do not worry YOU DID NOT WIN.

WWC will be posting the names (which does NOT include your name) in the thread tomorrow of those who qualified (which is NOT you).

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you buy from the live sale? Was it directly through WWC, was it other people, I am new and confused??
Live sales are done through the respective sellers live sale thread.
If you look on page 1 of this thread, it will show you the instructions. Then, if you look at the pages, you'll see about 3400 corals listed for sale.
This sale is over, but there will be more. Read up and watch the videos to learn how to participate.

Niltonkbs09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live sales are done through the respective sellers live sale thread.
If you look on page 1 of this thread, it will show you the instructions. Then, if you look at the pages, you'll see about 3400 corals listed for sale.
This sale is over, but there will be more. Read up and watch the videos to learn how to participate.
Well explained mine probably didn't make sense lol

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0291B667-D912-43B4-94C9-3C1F2E70EC19.jpeg

Was quite exciting for my first sale. Now to figure out where to mount them and pay attention to a few possible aggressive corals
Lol. Pretty picks! You do have a few aggressive ones in there.

Back