WWC'S 14th Anniversary Sale is HERE! 3600+ Frags at up to 85% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Slatin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, now that the sale is over and our babies are getting bundled up by @WWC, does anyone go through prep ahead of receiving their corals? Do you add a frag rack, or another one? Re-arrange the scape for more room? Dial in the QT? Or, do you just wing it because you've ordered way to many goodies and are overwhelmed? Yeah, I try to do the former and end up doing the latter.
Added 3 new frag racks and did a water change in the frag Qt today. Also did some rearranging for placement of the scoly’s I got.

OcnReef3349

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
agree. to my knowledge there's currently 3 varieties of "flowerpots"; gonis, alveopora, and bernards. The fruit loops looks like a bernard to me. I have about a 6in colony and the polyps have remained close to the skeleton. The love song is definitely a goni and will extend its polyps the larger it gets. Its hard to tell these days with all of the micro gonis floating around.

.ps, nice pick up on the bloodshot. I'm looking forward to my little guys as well
Picked up my order today with a fruit loops…by the time I finished acclimating the lights were in the final ramp down but Polyps are open and yes they are the type that stays close to the skeleton. Everything looks great, thanks WWC.

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So, now that the sale is over and our babies are getting bundled up by @WWC, does anyone go through prep ahead of receiving their corals? Do you add a frag rack, or another one? Re-arrange the scape for more room? Dial in the QT? Or, do you just wing it because you've ordered way to many goodies and are overwhelmed? Yeah, I try to do the former and end up doing the latter.
I got a frag rack from the marketplace to have more room lol

Attachments

• 20210727_213644.jpg
    20210727_213644.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 20210727_213723.jpg
    20210727_213723.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 33

Stevenmcg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the promo code for shipping. I already have a module for the live sale but I wanna use my points for a couple more coral but it’s trying to charge me shipping again

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the promo code for shipping. I already have a module for the live sale but I wanna use my points for a couple more coral but it’s trying to charge me shipping again
EDIT: Code for shipping: ADDON7. And, if you're buying stuff from the aftersale, you can't use points.
If you'd like to have stuff added to your livesale shipping module, after you checkout, contact WWC and they'll straighten it out for you.

Last edited:

WWC-BOT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up my order today with a fruit loops…by the time I finished acclimating the lights were in the final ramp down but Polyps are open and yes they are the type that stays close to the skeleton. Everything looks great, thanks WWC.
Awesome! Thank you for participating in the sale

WWC-BOT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can't use points during any of our sales, but you can use code ADDON7 and that will not charge you shipping if adding to already orders.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC any idea when the raffle is gonna happen and will it be posted in this thread or another?
We will do the raffle drawing tomorrow just to give people a little more time to look at the lists. Results will be posted here.

derrick.nairn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bundle is on the way but they didn't get the any of the Ebay corals I bought..... multiple msgs on Ebay to WWC for corrected invoice the last two days with the invoice # and that I was part of the sale event. no response

UnderwaterGamer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could I put every coral I got into the same bucket and drip acclimate them all together (Mixing all the water they came in together at first), or should I do separate drip acclimations for each coral? Just curious because I only have a 20G tank and will partially empty the tank doing 11 different drip acclimations lol

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could I put every coral I got into the same bucket and drip acclimate them all together (Mixing all the water they came in together at first), or should I do separate drip acclimations for each coral? Just curious because I only have a 20G tank and will partially empty the tank doing 11 different drip acclimations lol
Do them all together. Just make sure they don't touch and you should be GTG!

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Double posted due to server error.

Mikey Colon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bundle is on the way but they didn't get the any of the Ebay corals I bought..... multiple msgs on Ebay to WWC for corrected invoice the last two days with the invoice # and that I was part of the sale event. no response
You're not alone - same issue here.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back