WWC'S 14th Anniversary Sale is HERE! 3600+ Frags at up to 85% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

breed92

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I paid for delivery tomorrow and have yet to get an email stating my order has been shipped. Anyone know whom i should contact?
Log into your WWC account and click on one of your orders and see if it has tracking info, I didn’t get an email either (but my email is being weird on my phone too) however my corals did ship out for delivery. If there’s still no tracking try either calling or emailing them.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the promo code for shipping. I already have a module for the live sale but I wanna use my points for a couple more coral but it’s trying to charge me shipping again
Give our customer service a call and they can get you a code

rooneyj889

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Log into your WWC account and click on one of your orders and see if it has tracking info, I didn’t get an email either (but my email is being weird on my phone too) however my corals did ship out for delivery. If there’s still no tracking try either calling or emailing them.
Yeah, I checked and it says unfulfilled. Emailed them this morning but no response yet

tikiTorch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know if this solves anyone’s problems but check what day you selected your shipping box to be delivered when you purchased it. Due to the speed at which we had to make the purchase I was randomly selecting the 29th but when I purchased the shipping box I selected the 30th. Well I just got my tracking number email to be delivered on the 30th. Hope that might solve some confusion going on. Patience is a virtue.

rooneyj889

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know if this solves anyone’s problems but check what day you selected your shipping box to be delivered when you purchased it. Due to the speed at which we had to make the purchase I was randomly selecting the 29th but when I purchased the shipping box I selected the 30th. Well I just got my tracking number email to be delivered on the 30th. Hope that might solve some confusion going on. Patience is a virtue.
Yeah, i checked and it says the 29th

Niltonkbs09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2g9vcj.jpg

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC - Need your help. Before I purchased on the live sale, i sent an email asking if my shipment can wait until i am back from vacation for which I had a confirmation. I just got a fedex shipment notification that the corals will arrive after i leave. I am hoping that you can intercept the delivery..if not, i am going to return from vacation with $500 of dead corals.
My order arrived today! Plan is to QT for ~24hrs then dip and place in a rack in my DT.

20210729_122441.jpg

20210729_122329.jpg
did you buy a frag pack? what did you got?

Gedxin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC - Need your help. Before I purchased on the live sale, i sent an email asking if my shipment can wait until i am back from vacation for which I had a confirmation. I just got a fedex shipment notification that the corals will arrive after i leave. I am hoping that you can intercept the delivery..if not, i am going to return from vacation with $500 of dead corals.

did you buy a frag pack? what did you got?
No frag pack, all single selections.

1. WWC Cherry tree montipora
2. WWC Firestorm cyphastrea
3. OG Fire and Ice Zoa
4. Icy Breath Aussie Lord
5. WWC Golden Pavona
6. WWC Astroturf Goniopora
7. WWC Gaia Zoa
8. Bicolor Candy Cane
9. WWC Pulsing Xenia
10. WWC Muy Verde Birdsnest
11. WWC Purple Poly Birdsnest
12. Green Duncan

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back