WWC's Coral Maynia Live Sale! 3600 Frags at up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Chucki

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are preparing the after sale just give us one moment please.
1621224214007.gif

XanderPR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for a wonderful Coral Maynia!! You are all awesome and make these live sale events a spectacular 28 hours of crazy coral fun. For those that need to speak with our customer service, we ask that you remain patient due to the high volume of emails, DMs, and calls they will be handling. For those that chose local pick up, please remember to call us to set up the day and time for you to pick up your order. And for those that are not quite ready to call it quits just yet, join us for our After Sale which is posted on our website.

@ WWC Thank you for the great sale and all your hard work!! I will see you in a couple of weeks when we head in store to see what you have left!!

Holmzie123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well considering they already guaranteed shipping for everything else, i'm choosing pick up and contacting customer support for the fix. I want to lock in my purchase

dmward1978

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC - That was my first Live Sale experience. I had never participated before before because I wasn't sure how it all worked. But I accidentally bought a shipping module and decided, well I'm in it now!!

You guys definitely made it fun and entertaining along with all the other buyers for the sale. Lots of great deals and an emotional rollercoaster ride!!

Thanks for the good time!! I cant wait to get my Frags on Thursday!!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ADDON5 code did not work for me and I was just charged shipping. Just called and left a message about my order...

For most of these instances, I would try clearing your cookies and seeing if that works. If not, can you please send us a screen shot so we can see what's happening on your end?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%

Back