WWC's Coral Maynia Live Sale! 3600 Frags at up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zuly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, we had your raffle prize ready for you. You should've let someone in the store know. But no worries, we will ship it out to you.
I actually asked my salesperson ( which I will not name now;)) and he advised us that the prize would come from Radion directly so we had to wait for shipping. We were actually a little embarassed to ask, but we wanted to save you the shipping, LOL! But thank you again for responding I will send you a direct message with my details!!

Zuly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over It Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

guylaga

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC If our live sale order is set to arrive Thursday (29th) are we still able to add ebay items if they end on Tuesday (27th) or is there not enough time?

andre1879

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My frags are going to be delivered today, but I’m going to be late getting home. How long will they be ok in the shipping container? I’m a little concerned because it’s supposed to be hot today.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 52 54.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 30 31.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back