WWC's Coral Maynia Live Sale! 3600 Frags at up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Instagram.jpg

Kaboom! This live sale is going to hit you like a J.J. Abrams movie! Explosions everywhere! 3600 plus frags posted at up to 80% Off, Boom! Scorching raffle prizes, Bam! Contests and giveaways, Pow! You’ll be ducking and dodging for cover as crazy hot frags come flying at you from all directions!

So come join us on Reef2Reef.com this weekend as we are going to rock it all weekend long! And you won’t want to miss a minute as we are going to be giving away an exclusive EcoTech Radion XR15 if you can stay with us the entire 28 hours!

How do we make this all happen? It starts by posting 130 frags in every hour for 28 hours, plus over 250 $5 frags and 100 $10 frags!

rules_200x75.jpg

The sale starts Saturday, May 15th at 10 AM and continues for 14 hours until 12AM and then restarts Sunday, May 16th at 10 AM and continues again for another 14 hours until 12 AM Sunday night!

rules1.png

rules2.png

rules3.png

rules4.png

rules5.png

prizes_200x75.jpg

coral_maynia_raffleprizesSM1x1.jpg

Ecotech and AI Main Raffle - Ecotech XR15 BLUE and 1 x Nero 5 Pump

PolypLab Bundle - Reefroids 75g, Polypbooster 100ml, Lens Kit, Acids

WWC - $350 Mixed Frag Pack (Our choice)

i_survived_coral_mayniaSM1x1.jpg

There are two ways to enter the drawings for prizes. Make a purchase during the sale or make one post in this thread every hour during the live sale hours (both days if 2 day sale). If you do both you get 2 entries. You can only win one prize.

Drawing results will be posted within one week of the sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in", just make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM WWC after the sale if you believe you qualified so WWC can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

shipping_200x75.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($19.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just use the option "Reef2Reef LS Participants Only" at checkout during the sale so you are not charged again for shipping.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday 5/21. On Friday or after, you can go to the store without appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order when purchasing your shipping unit. WWC will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.
Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click Here!

Last edited:

oreolk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nooo! The last livesale resulted in a dedicated frag tank which is already crowded. But the waterbox reefLX 320 is on its way, so maybe ......just maybe I'll make room

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You all are going to be some busy people this weekend!!!

boeingn747

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's get this party started with some teasers!

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg
I guess I thought the wwc live sales were something that only happens once or twice a year. Here I just spent $700 a week before the last live sale, then spent another $600 or so at the last live sale, and now waiting for my package to arrive tomorrow from the Jason Fox live sale that was over the weekend to which I spent a cool $300. So now wwc is telling me that it again this weekend? I guess it more often than I expected it to be.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back