WWC's Coral Maynia Live Sale! 3600 Frags at up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much @WWC, this was a ton of fun! I got lots of corals! Take a break, relax, you have earned it! Thank you again.
No! No break for you! Pack up my corals (and single invert)!
All joking aside, I agree with @noobreefer2 , you guys did an amazing job this weekend. Thanks for the fun and amazing corals!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I just got an email that my order is fulfilled and ready to ship. My shipping mod was bought for 5/27 ... I'm not available to receive a delivery this week!! Help @WWC

Meyerbj81

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we couple Ebay items with items we already won here? If so, what code to we use to not pay the ebay shipping?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC do we need to do anything for the items we won during the event?or will you take care of that?

We will find them, combine them, and ship them on your designated shipping date per your shipping module :)

@WWC how do I know if I got in to the raffle and when are you posting winners

We will post the list of all those that are eligible within a day or so and then select the winners within a day or so after that. That way everyone has a chance to see if they are on the lists that they should be.

No worries :) I bought one from your regular shop and added it to my live sale order

Excellent! Glad to see that you were find one on the site!

Hey guys, I just got an email that my order is fulfilled and ready to ship. My shipping mod was bought for 5/27 ... I'm not available to receive a delivery this week!! Help @WWC

Can you please send us a pm so we can double check on your order?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we couple Ebay items with items we already won here? If so, what code to we use to not pay the ebay shipping?

You can always, combine eBay with any other purchases. Just wait for us to send you the eBay invoice so we can remove the shipping charges.

I finally scored a PC Rainbow! From eBay! I messaged @WWC on eBay about adding it to my box for the live sale. Please let me know if I need to do anything else for that. Thanks again @WWC!

Nice! One of the sweetest Acros in the hobby!

@WWC 20% site wide was never applied. Was looking at some regular items on your site to add but they were never marked down 20%.

There was a glitch on the site. If you can send us an email on what you were interested in, we would be more than happy to apply that 20% OFF to those corals you were interested in.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will find them, combine them, and ship them on your designated shipping date per your shipping module :)

We will post the list of all those that are eligible within a day or so and then select the winners within a day or so after that. That way everyone has a chance to see if they are on the lists that they should be.

Excellent! Glad to see that you were find one on the site!

Can you please send us a pm so we can double check on your order?
I received a reply from customer service this morning telling me to disregard those emails. Very releaved ... Thank you for the follow up!
ann b davis alice nelson GIF by HULU

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a glitch on the site. If you can send us an email on what you were interested in, we would be more than happy to apply that 20% OFF to those corals you were interested in.

Wait, I didn't realize it was site-wide. I'm going to send you guys an email on those ones that I purchased after that were regular price :)

t4raegirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can always, combine eBay with any other purchases. Just wait for us to send you the eBay invoice so we can remove the shipping charges.

Nice! One of the sweetest Acros in the hobby!

@WWC does the 20 percent off apply to inverts? I bought a cleaner shrimp to add to my shipment

Back