WWC's Coral Maynia Live Sale! 3600 Frags at up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TheSeas

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep those fingers crossed and good luck to everyone who qualified to be in the drawing today! Thanks again to @WWC team for putting on another awesome sale and for all the employees working so hard to get these orders out to us, we appreciate you!
Schitts Creek Good Luck GIF by CBC

kalebfishy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My corals are supposed to be shipped out today and upon checking the order under payment status it says partially refunded. Im new to the hobby and this is my first sale I have attended on here and I am not sure if i should email support or if its common to run out of stock after the sale?
Tldr: payment has been partially redunded, is this cause for concern?

ff2807

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My corals are supposed to be shipped out today and upon checking the order under payment status it says partially refunded. Im new to the hobby and this is my first sale I have attended on here and I am not sure if i should email support or if its common to run out of stock after the sale?
Tldr: payment has been partially redunded, is this cause for concern?
Just give WWC a call and ease your mind.

FragileReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would guess you got double charged for shipping or something and they credited you back. I would send an email but I doubt it's any need for concern

kalebfishy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok awesome, upon checking email it was a 15 dollar refund so I'm assuming that is what it was for as all the corals bought were over 15. Thanks for the help everyone :D

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok awesome, upon checking email it was a 15 dollar refund so I'm assuming that is what it was for as all the corals bought were over 15. Thanks for the help everyone :D
Glad it worked out for you. Next time, don't be shy, send us an email so we can check it out for you.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back