WWC's Famous Cyber Monday Live Sale is Here!

BuckeyeGUY216

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Btw for all of you down in sunny fl @WWC I am planning on building a snowman today.
20201201_075306.jpg
Whoa, don’t miss that.

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Btw for all of you down in sunny fl @WWC I am planning on building a snowman today.
20201201_075306.jpg

I really hope we aren't shipping your order out today, lol.

Now we do check the weather for every order scheduled to go out that day, but that said, it would be nice to know that the weather "I miss so much" is cleared out before we ship. :)

Stang67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I really hope we aren't shipping your order out today, lol.

Now we do check the weather for every order scheduled to go out that day, but that said, it would be nice to know that the weather "I miss so much" is cleared out before we ship. :)
I don't ship until next week. Its probably all going to be melted by this time tomorrow. December in NE Ohio is like that. The end of my street, less then a 1/4 mile, is lake erie. Total blizzard machine this time of year.

El Grunto

View Badges
Reaction score
How in the world did people manage to get double digit corals!? I was on from 8am till midnight and couldn’t get to at least 10 and believe me I was trying to, Only got 9 but happy none the less.
I started at 5 am PST and went all the way to the end at 11 pm. In total I got 15 frags, 2 nems, and a 9 frag mystery pack. The only things I bought in the aftersale were 3 frags and the mystery pack. So I scored 14 things during the sale. Half of them I wasn't really trying for. I'd add it to my cart and I'd be like,

"Oh, it's not sold out"
"I've made it though shipping and it's still not sold out haha"
"Payment processing. It's gonna be sold out"
"Payment processed! Oh... well there goes $100 haha why do I keep doing this to myself?"

But I was gunning for the $5 frags. Didn't matter what it was, if it was $5 I wanted it. I didn't make out with any of them though.

Kellie in CA

View Badges
Reaction score
I don't ship until next week. Its probably all going to be melted by this time tomorrow. December in NE Ohio is like that. The end of my street, less then a 1/4 mile, is lake erie. Total blizzard machine this time of year.
Ahhhh…. I lived in OH too, and from there I miss Fireflies! I wish my daughter could see them.

Brandykk9980

View Badges
Reaction score
@WWC Hey guys! This was my first live sale and it was awesome!! I ended up with a great selection for my tanks. I'm in Tampa and plan to pick up but not sure what the typical turnaround time is for local pickup?

Brandykk9980

View Badges
Reaction score
How do you all find those nice big pictures of what you got? Did you save it from the original sale post? I just see a small one in my order confirmation emails.
I was wondering the same thing! I printed all of my emails so I could make notes and figure out my placement plan. I was hoping for the larger pics to post here but don't know where to find them without going back through every page and picture.

Brandykk9980

View Badges
Reaction score
I started at 5 am PST and went all the way to the end at 11 pm. In total I got 15 frags, 2 nems, and a 9 frag mystery pack. The only things I bought in the aftersale were 3 frags and the mystery pack. So I scored 14 things during the sale. Half of them I wasn't really trying for. I'd add it to my cart and I'd be like,

"Oh, it's not sold out"
"I've made it though shipping and it's still not sold out haha"
"Payment processing. It's gonna be sold out"
"Payment processed! Oh... well there goes $100 haha why do I keep doing this to myself?"

But I was gunning for the $5 frags. Didn't matter what it was, if it was $5 I wanted it. I didn't make out with any of them though.
I was on from 8am-4pm. I scored 21 (I thought I had 29, but apparently I was just grabbing stuff and forgot how to count!) and got stuff I didn't know I needed until I saw it! I think I actually snagged a birdsnest out of your cart! Sorry!! Not a single $5 or $10 in the bunch though!! I missed the nems and was totally bummed about that, but after all of the stuff I bought, probably wouldn't have had room for more nems anyway.

fishornaut

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing! I printed all of my emails so I could make notes and figure out my placement plan. I was hoping for the larger pics to post here but don't know where to find them without going back through every page and picture.
I just figured out I could search for the coral name and pick 'this thread' in the search options. That turns up a few results usually and I can whittle that down by price which is also visible in the search results listing.

Definitely up for a better approach though if someone has one!

Hasted

View Badges
Reaction score
I just figured out I could search for the coral name and pick 'this thread' in the search options. That turns up a few results usually and I can whittle that down by price which is also visible in the search results listing.

Definitely up for a better approach though if someone has one!
Exactly what I did this morning. Was quite easy.

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
@WWC Hey guys! This was my first live sale and it was awesome!! I ended up with a great selection for my tanks. I'm in Tampa and plan to pick up but not sure what the typical turnaround time is for local pickup?

Just give us a call / send us an email if you would like to pick up your order prior to Friday. That way we can have your order packed up and ready to go close to when you get here. Now if you'd like to come on Friday or after, there is no need to schedule, just come on down :)

El Grunto

View Badges
Reaction score
I was on from 8am-4pm. I scored 21 (I thought I had 29, but apparently I was just grabbing stuff and forgot how to count!) and got stuff I didn't know I needed until I saw it! I think I actually snagged a birdsnest out of your cart! Sorry!! Not a single $5 or $10 in the bunch though!! I missed the nems and was totally bummed about that, but after all of the stuff I bought, probably wouldn't have had room for more nems anyway.
Nice! I actually got a neon birdsnest eventually! No luck on the muy verde though. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with all the corals. I was looking at my tank this morning wondering where they're all going to fit. So finding space for that muy verde that got away is a problem for future me and I'm not worried about missing out on it. The mini maxi carpet and rainbow BTA bring me up to 4 nems in my Waterbox 45.2 Frag. Although, I think the rainbow BTA that I have already is working on splitting. So maybe 5!

Do you utilize the weekends for tank tasks?

• Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 238 62.5%
  • NO

Votes: 29 7.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 107 28.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 1.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Pieces of the Ocean