WWC's Famous Cyber Monday Live Sale is Here!

Jeffcb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I picked up my corals this afternoon. My pics aren’t nearly as good as WWC’s, but here they are. The colors are much brighter in person.

E354812B-6091-4EF1-9F83-3622AFFEF14F.jpeg

Strawberry shortcake:
CD877D93-57A5-4C0E-BDD3-980EABE06DD3.jpeg

After Hours:
D6FAE4EA-E11E-4E2F-BA7C-67CA1CE86BD1.jpeg

illuminati zoa:
DC81D2BF-1121-47E9-8575-97952544367E.jpeg

Cookie Monster:
D0F5710A-5DCC-4E2E-A4FD-EE39E240CD42.jpeg
Looks really nice.

Jeffcb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I tried placing my frags in the sand but the snails and hermits weren't having it. So I rushed out and bought a frag rack. Looks like I cut myself off of buying corals a little prematurely because there's still space! The rainbow BTA I bought during the sale is positively tiny compared to the one I already had. And it decided to plop itself down right next to my big one for some reason. We'll see if it stays there or decides to go for a walk.

20201202_172034.jpg
20201202_172101.jpg
They look good. I'm doin a frag rack also for a while until I figure out Placement. Also going to do a 20 day light acclimation.

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
I didn't purchase a coral. I followed the two steps. Purchased shipping package and posted tank shot with name. Guess, I missed something somewhere. How should I go about getting a refund for the shipping package?
So sorry you weren't able to purchase something for this live sale, just send us an email with your name: [email protected] and we will be happy to refund you for the shipping cost. Again, sorry for the confusion.

millticket

View Badges
Reaction score
A minor heart attack but all corals are ok! Seriously do shipping handlers not respect the epic awesomeness of what is inside these boxes???

Free frag was Xenia i think. Can anyone confirm? Also options; can I put it in my refugium and it will be ok. After tearing down most of my live rock for green/teal palys I'm a little gun shy about the xenia.

Big thanks to @WWC, i cannot wait to get these guys to grow and i was able to snag a galaxea coral from the after sale, which i'm excited to try keeping ( I have an ideal spot away from everything haha).
E6C3D7DB-76F6-4829-B846-F93D6CB53C5F.jpeg

79341355-DE16-41FC-AEF1-D353DBDF1045.jpeg

El Grunto

View Badges
Reaction score
That is so freaking cute
I'm excited to see how quickly it grows. I've had the green BTA for 2 months and it has barely grown. I've had the rainbow for 3 weeks and it was slightly larger than the green at the store.
I got my coral and am so excited! Still acclimating - but look amazing so far - and I will say that the four pack for $49 was a STEAL. I got a green eggs and ham Monti which goes for more than the whole package, plus a neon platy and Disco lepto (also goes for more than the package...), and some GSPs - anyone want the latter? :)
Nice! I haven't done a dollar amount for my 9 pack but I did get a Jason Fox Alien Pox cyphastrea. Which is awesome because I wanted to buy one from the after sale but removed it from my cart for budget reasons. I also got a disco lepto too. The only other frag that I'm stoked about getting in the mystery pack is a Cat Eye zoa. But I attribute that mostly to being inexperienced and not really knowing what everything else is. Full list for the pack is

Neon Astreopora
Disco Ball Lepto
Gatorland echinata
Red War Coral
Toxic goniastrea
JF Alien Pox cyphastrea
Neon Green Heron turbinaria
Neon Green GSP
Cat Eye zoa
They look good. I'm doin a frag rack also for a while until I figure out Placement. Also going to do a 20 day light acclimation.
I'm doing a 14. But I also don't know what I'm doing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dtrick

View Badges
Reaction score
@WWC Is the After Sale done? I can't seem to checkout with some of the corals I'm trying to buy. It says no shipping options.
The banner for the after sale is no longer on their front page. The prices on the frags are all regular price now also. The rewards points are now also available which usually indicates that the sales are over.

El Grunto

View Badges
Reaction score
I spoke to WWC and they said they've got my freebie on order. I figured it should have come with the main shipment but apparently they decided to ship it separately. So it'll be here Tuesday with a few replacement frags.

NanoRookie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I got 15 frags from this sale but did not get a free frag. Was there something specific i needed to do and i missed it? all the frags are looking super nice btw @WWC

Stang67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Sad, I cry.

JK, ok i missed that, dang. Anyways my first sale and i had a blast. Now i need a free tank to be able to get more frags in next year’s sale
Young Jedi you will soon learn the ways of the Live Sale.......just an fyi tho, no need to wait till next year. Get the tank now because they have these live sales almost every weekend (maybe less in these colder months). Not always the same vendor or format. I think WWC has one about every 3months or so.

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
I got 15 frags from this sale but did not get a free frag. Was there something specific i needed to do and i missed it? all the frags are looking super nice btw @WWC
Like someone said, you always post our promos on the first page, just for future reference. Usually, we ask that you pre-pay for a shipping module and post a photo of your tank, fish or favorite coral (because we geek out for those things). And also buy something in the sale :)

Do you own your DREAM CORAL?

• Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 37 15.1%
  • NO

Votes: 200 81.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Tropic Marin USA