WWC's Famous Cyber Monday Live Sale is Here!

DocRudy

View Badges
Reaction score
Got mine today! Along with a new SS Frag Rack
IMG_0392.jpg

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Everyone who replied that they were missing from the "I survived list" has been added.

We are going to do the drawing a little later today, so if you are just now seeing this you better hit us up quick like so we can add you as well :)

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
That once per hour list is short. I was expecting it to be longer than that. I guess there were only a few of us crazies.

I got mine today :) here is a couple pics... :)
Zoas are still. Opening up
20201204_191413.jpg

20201204_191933.jpg

20201204_191357.jpg
20201204_192516.jpg

If the Zoas don't open up soon, please send us an email to [email protected] so we can help you further. That said, they look like they are just going through their adjustment stage and will come around soon :)

lil problem, birdsnest frag lost about half its skin on the side facing the glass. i bet that was from the increased flow that the gap created. moved it and should be fine maybe. Spearmint montipora is losing its skin on the top portion where the skin is being blown around a bit. Do montipora experience rtn if the flow hits it too strong?

Birdsnest can be sensitive to too much light and flow. Now that said, they can recover reasonably quickly if moved to an area of low light and low flow.

The Spearmint Monti, however, isn't doing well and I would remove it. Can you please send an email to [email protected] so that we can record this and get it replaced or give credit on your next order? We will be happy to take care of you there :)

My @WWC Cyber Monday Euphyllia were feeling photogenic tonight. Photos taken with no filter under AB+ light period and manual settings on Galaxy S20:

20201204_1.jpg

20201204_2.jpg

20201204_3.jpg

20201204_4.jpg

20201204_5.jpg
20201204_6.jpg
20201204_7.jpg
20201204_8.jpg
20201204_9.jpg
20201204_91.jpg

Gorgeous Euphyllia garden! Thanks so much for sharing :)

I had a Spearmint Monti that I got as a $5 frag a few sales back. It went nuclear war mode on my frag rack. I am very fortunate to have caught it in time before it stung anything. Hard to see in the pic, but the grey part was all tentacles trying to sting.

20201011_100038.jpg

I don't believe those are tentacles. I think that the Montipora is having issues. I would recommend removing the coral from your reef, place it into a bowl, blow it off and then treat it with a short iodine bath.

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Live Sale raffle drawing results:
1: Ecotech Marine Gen 5 Radion XR30 Blue ($839 Retail Value)Boris, N.
2: Polyplab - Reef Roids, Polyp Booster and Smart Phone Lens Kit ($100+ Retail Value)Nazario, X.
3: WWC OG Rainbow Blastomussa ($349 Retail Value)Griffiths, C.

Post challenge raffle drawing results:
1: EcoTech Radeon XR30 Blue Gen 5Brett S

Congrats to the winners! We will be in contact with you shortly regarding your prizes. See you all at the next Live Sale!

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

Wow, I’m totally floored by this, I’ve never won anything like this before. Suddenly staying up for 16 hours all seems worthwhile. Well, to be totally honest it was worthwhile even before this. I had a great time talking with all of you during the sale:)

Thanks again, @WWC this is amazing:)

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Wow, I’m totally floored by this, I’ve never won anything like this before. Suddenly staying up for 16 hours all seems worthwhile. Well, to be totally honest it was worthwhile even before this. I had a great time talking with all of you during the sale:)

Thanks again, @WWC this is amazing:)
No, thank you for participating in our live sale! :cool: ;)

Mnteer

View Badges
Reaction score
Live Sale raffle drawing results:
1: Ecotech Marine Gen 5 Radion XR30 Blue ($839 Retail Value)Boris, N.
2: Polyplab - Reef Roids, Polyp Booster and Smart Phone Lens Kit ($100+ Retail Value)Nazario, X.
3: WWC OG Rainbow Blastomussa ($349 Retail Value)Griffiths, C.

Congrats to the winners! We will be in contact with you shortly regarding your prizes. See you all at the next Live Sale!
I was listed as participating and included on both raffles. I got my glasses and frag but I didn't get my I survived WWC T-shirt. :(

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
I was listed as participating and included on both raffles. I got my glasses and frag but I didn't get my I survived WWC T-shirt. :(
You can send us an email [email protected] and we can double check if you qualified for one of the t-shirts.

Hasted

View Badges
Reaction score
You can send us an email [email protected] and we can double check if you qualified for one of the t-shirts.
Also sent an email. :)

Update! All my corals are open and happy!

Well, except for my Sweet Tooth Zoa. Hope he pulls through! Moved him today for the first time to see if it will help.

Happy customer. For the 3rd time!

mb5322

View Badges
Reaction score
@WWC my corals and bubble nem just got here, everything was packaged amazing. Everyone arrived in good shape. Pics they have only been in my tank for 5 minutes. You did however forget my t-shirt, minor oversight considering how busy yall have been. My free frag was pandora zoas, which coincidentally enough I have been thinking about getting anyway. My frag pack contained: Red war Favites,Xenia,GSP, and Bob Marley zoas. Thanks again I couldn't be happier!
20201208_112015.jpg
20201208_112003.jpg

Last edited:
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
@WWC my corals and bubble new just got here, everything was packaged amazing. Everyone arrived in good shape. Pics they have only been in my tank for 5 minutes. You did however forget my t-shirt, minor oversight considering how busy yall have been. My free frag was pandora zoas, which coincidentally enough I have been thinking about getting anyway. My frag pack contained: Red war Favites,Xenia,GSP, and Bob Marley zoas. Thanks again I couldn't be happier!
20201208_112015.jpg
20201208_112003.jpg
If you qualified for the "I Survived WWC Live Sale" t-shirt, you will be receiving it in a few days via FedEx 2-day shipping.

Stang67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Recieved my order today. FedEx about gave me a coronary, showing up at 4:30 when delivery was to have been by noon. I really do feel bad for these guys especially this time of year and with everything going on. I was ready to kill him but I felt bad all the same. Everything was happy and no casualties to report. Freebie was an Agent Orrange echinata. Not something I would have picked myself but I LOVE it. 4 pack was a red people eater zoa, swamp thing platy, grafted war coral and a sapphire chalice. All amazing little nuggets of awesome. The only thing that I am just a little bummed out about is the hot wheels favia. They all looked yellow and pink on the sale but mine is a lime green and purple. It's the far left middle one. I know lighting differs from tank to tank and different light set ups, so I guess I cant be too disappointed. I just wish it were pink and yellow. I already have a lime and purple favia in my tank. But hey not a big deal! It may just take some time to change colors or acclimate to my lights. Good news is it's all alive it's all healthy and I just had a great early christmas for myself. Hope everyone else has a great holiday as well. See you all at the next sale!
20201208_183824.jpg

Last edited:

Do you own your DREAM CORAL?

• Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 37 15.1%
  • NO

Votes: 200 81.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
CoralVue HYDROS Control