WWC's Famous Cyber Monday Live Sale is Here!

Bleigh

The lich queen
View Badges
Reaction score
That once per hour list is short. I was expecting it to be longer than that. I guess there were only a few of us crazies.
I think that’s one of the longest lists actually.

Bleigh

The lich queen
View Badges
Reaction score
Wow, I’m totally floored by this, I’ve never won anything like this before. Suddenly staying up for 16 hours all seems worthwhile. Well, to be totally honest it was worthwhile even before this. I had a great time talking with all of you during the sale:)

Thanks again, @WWC this is amazing:)
Congrats!!! I’d be lieing if i said I wasn’t a little jelly! Make sure you show it off once you get it!

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Congrats!!! I’d be lieing if i said I wasn’t a little jelly! Make sure you show it off once you get it!
I actually went and picked it up this afternoon (living 40 miles from WWC does have it’s advantages). And I just spent the last 5 or 6 hours replacing the lights over my tank. The lights are off now and I think the fish have been annoyed enough by the flashing and changing lights all evening as I worked to replace the lights, program the new lights, and do some PAR tests of the old and new lights. But here’s a pic of the lights as they are off (ignore the mess behind my hood. Most people don’t get to see back there)

0DE4CE73-8833-4B54-9279-84003B6BBEA1.jpeg

The one on the left is the free one. I had to pay for the other two:(

But overall I am super happy with the lights. They replaced my Gen 3 Radions and after comparing the PAR readings it’s clear that the light spread and penetration is far superior to the Gen 3 lights.

On a side note, if anyone is interested in a Gen 3 Radion XR30 Pro send me a PM. I just so happen to have three of them that are going to wind up on the For Sale forum after I clean them up a bit.

Bleigh

The lich queen
View Badges
Reaction score
I actually went and picked it up this afternoon (living 40 miles from WWC does have it’s advantages). And I just spent the last 5 or 6 hours replacing the lights over my tank. The lights are off now and I think the fish have been annoyed enough by the flashing and changing lights all evening as I worked to replace the lights, program the new lights, and do some PAR tests of the old and new lights. But here’s a pic of the lights as they are off (ignore the mess behind my hood. Most people don’t get to see back there)

0DE4CE73-8833-4B54-9279-84003B6BBEA1.jpeg

The one on the left is the free one. I had to pay for the other two:(

But overall I am super happy with the lights. They replaced my Gen 3 Radions and after comparing the PAR readings it’s clear that the light spread and penetration is far superior to the Gen 3 lights.

On a side note, if anyone is interested in a Gen 3 Radion XR30 Pro send me a PM. I just so happen to have three of them that are going to wind up on the For Sale forum after I clean them up a bit.
For sure! The reviews on them are amazing. Guess I need to add a xr30 gen 5 to my wish list now.

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

And now that it’s day and the lights are on here’s a shot of the front and back of the tank under the new lights:)

92C11FD7-2766-4094-A8FC-1A65D959E3AE.jpeg
B8513B20-EE39-4970-82ED-2AA6E5A477F4.jpeg

I think that the Gen 5 Blue lights are actually slightly less blue than how I had my Gen 3 lights configured. I was a little afraid that they would be too blue, but that’s definitely not the case.

They absolutely light the tank more evenly and with fewer shadows than the Gen 3 lights. Interestingly I’m not seeing a big difference in my coral coloration, but I am seeing a big difference in the fish coloration. I’m seeing colors and patterns on my fish that I’ve never seen before... and these are fish that I’ve had for years.

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
And now that it’s day and the lights are on here’s a shot of the front and back of the tank under the new lights:)

I think that the Gen 5 Blue lights are actually slightly less blue than how I had my Gen 3 lights configured. I was a little afraid that they would be too blue, but that’s definitely not the case.

They absolutely light the tank more evenly and with fewer shadows than the Gen 3 lights. Interestingly I’m not seeing a big difference in my coral coloration, but I am seeing a big difference in the fish coloration. I’m seeing colors and patterns on my fish that I’ve never seen before... and these are fish that I’ve had for years.
Very nice tank shots!! :)

Bleigh

The lich queen
View Badges
Reaction score

Love it! They look awesome over your tank!!!

Bleigh

The lich queen
View Badges
Reaction score
I’m going to live stream my box on ig in a bit. It wasn’t my MOST successful sale. But I don’t have a whole lot of space. @bthefountain.

smalltownreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
BE724732-B9AD-4FF8-9D1D-8D82CEBF11F9.jpeg

Shipment is in! Great packaging as usual. The mystery frag pack was green birdsnest (tried multiple times to get this in the sale with no success) black hornet zoas, gatorland enchinata, and grafted favites. Free frag was frank zappa platygre. Very happy with everything they sent. Excellent company!

Attachments

• C337A9C2-233D-4F89-A0AD-FE3D8DD0B098.jpeg
    C337A9C2-233D-4F89-A0AD-FE3D8DD0B098.jpeg
    273.1 KB · Views: 13
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Well shipment got delayed till tomm now hope corals and rbta can make it 2 days in shipping box damm fedex
Just remember that you have a 10 day guarantee with us. Make sure to get the corals in your tank right away, and don't drip acclimate them. Make sure to take pictures once in your tank, and if they indeed didn't make it, send us an email [email protected] so we can take a look.

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
BE724732-B9AD-4FF8-9D1D-8D82CEBF11F9.jpeg

Shipment is in! Great packaging as usual. The mystery frag pack was green birdsnest (tried multiple times to get this in the sale with no success) black hornet zoas, gatorland enchinata, and grafted favites. Free frag was frank zappa platygre. Very happy with everything they sent. Excellent company!
Thank you for the tank shot. Hope you enjoy your new corals

millticket

View Badges
Reaction score
Got my shirt today and after light acclimating l’ve moved the new babies to their forever homes! I need to learn how to take better pictures but the monti NSA is planted and I love the wolverine galaxea in a perfect spot AWAY from things haha. Cyphstrea is looking good as well! Can’t wait for them to grow!
0233C6B4-5B99-4B79-92FE-E5CC1C9D2104.jpeg
31A301FE-92B8-4C2D-9152-B33C57775A38.jpeg

Last edited:

Do you own your DREAM CORAL?

• Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 37 15.1%
  • NO

Votes: 200 81.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Battlecorals