WWC's Famous Cyber Monday Live Sale is Here!

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Got my shirt today and after light acclimating l’ve moved the new babies to their forever homes! I need to learn how to take better pictures but the monti NSA is planted and I love the wolverine galaxea in a perfect spot AWAY from things haha. Cyphstrea is looking good as well! Can’t wait for them to grow!
0233C6B4-5B99-4B79-92FE-E5CC1C9D2104.jpeg
31A301FE-92B8-4C2D-9152-B33C57775A38.jpeg
That clownfish looks nice and snuggly

emilybell1

View Badges
Reaction score
So disappointed with WWC. My first order was the fall live sale. Multiple browned out corals, pests and melted zoas. Contacted customer service, sent pictures, only got one replaced. Thought it might be a one off, maybe got unlucky but then ordered again at this sale and had a frag come in with aiptasia. Expressed my disappointment and had one more frag from the first order replaced along with the one with aiptasia. What really bums me out is just how excited we were to get these corals, be very disappointed when they came in, and not be met with the awesome customer service we see happening on here. Feel like I did everything possible to love this company but just cashed out my rewards and won’t be ordering from them again.

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
So disappointed with WWC. My first order was the fall live sale. Multiple browned out corals, pests and melted zoas. Contacted customer service, sent pictures, only got one replaced. Thought it might be a one off, maybe got unlucky but then ordered again at this sale and had a frag come in with aiptasia. Expressed my disappointment and had one more frag from the first order replaced along with the one with aiptasia. What really bums me out is just how excited we were to get these corals, be very disappointed when they came in, and not be met with the awesome customer service we see happening on here. Feel like I did everything possible to love this company but just cashed out my rewards and won’t be ordering from them again.

That's not right Emily. I hate seeing this. Please allow us to make this right for you. We will do whatever we can to do so.

We will contact you tomorrow and go from there :)

Best regards,

Chris Turnier
Web Manager

PurpleMonsterSlayer

View Badges
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear all this I’m not sure what happened but WWC is the only place I have ever ordered call from and never had to worry about pest. I’m sure if you contact them they’ll make it right they have awesome customer service if you just reach out to them.

hey_hey_heeyyyyyy!

View Badges
Reaction score
Just received my Grand Prize Radion xr30 Blue!

Wow! Completely shocked that I won in the first place. Thank you to @WWC for calling and emailing me b/c I never checked this thread never expecting to win.

My wife's first question as I was setting it up... "How much did you spend to earn that?" "uh... it was a free contest."

And now I get why these things are so popular and expensive. It replaced a Viparspectra on a 30" frag tank. The spread is AMAZINGLY better. At less than 50% intensity, I'm getting 350 par in the middle and 250 on the edges. Lookout @WWC, I'm in business now! :p

In all seriousness, thank you @WWC. I really enjoy your live sales. You bring in a good group of people that keep me here much longer than I need to be. And every one of my coral look amazing. Please don't have one soon. I need to reload my budget... and maybe setup a bigger tank.

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
And now I get why these things are so popular and expensive. It replaced a Viparspectra on a 30" frag tank. The spread is AMAZINGLY better. At less than 50% intensity, I'm getting 350 par in the middle and 250 on the edges. Lookout @WWC, I'm in business now! :p

Having won the other XR30 Blue I am right there with you. In my case I would up replacing three Gen3 XR30 Pro’s. (Unfortunately that meant that I had to buy two XR30 Blues to go with the one that I won) but I was astounded at how even the light spread is and how well it penetrates to the sand bed as compared to my XR30 Pro’s. Initially I wasn’t sure the Gen 5 light would be enough of an upgrade over my Gen 3 lights to make upgrading worthwhile, but I was astounded at the difference and it was enough to get me to go out and buy two more lights so I could upgrade the lighting over my whole tank.

hey_hey_heeyyyyyy!

View Badges
Reaction score
Having won the other XR30 Blue I am right there with you. In my case I would up replacing three Gen3 XR30 Pro’s. (Unfortunately that meant that I had to buy two XR30 Blues to go with the one that I won) but I was astounded at how even the light spread is and how well it penetrates to the sand bed as compared to my XR30 Pro’s. Initially I wasn’t sure the Gen 5 light would be enough of an upgrade over my Gen 3 lights to make upgrading worthwhile, but I was astounded at the difference and it was enough to get me to go out and buy two more lights so I could upgrade the lighting over my whole tank.
My 75G display has a T5 hybrid w 2 AI Hydra 32's. I really debated upgrading that and moving the hydras to the frag tank. I'm really impressed with the Xr30.

Are you currently housing your most favorite fish ever?

• Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 95 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 165 62.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 2.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
NYOS