WWC's Famous Cyber Monday Live Sale is Here!

Stang67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
R. Nealis
New tank needs some coral.
20201123_174200.jpg

jbella

View Badges
Reaction score
Can't wait for our Cyber Monday Live Sale? Or do you have your eye on something on our site that you've got to have? Well now is your chance!

Don't miss out on those pieces you've got to have!

And don't worry, we'll be more than happy to add them to anything you might pick up during our Live Sale!

Click Here to take you straight to this awesome sale!

Here is a taste of what we just posted to the site!

Is there a way to add items purchased as part of the Black Out sale to a live sale shipping unit? I went through to the shipping options but only saw the standard options. Thanks!

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
FREE WWC Coral Viewing Glasses and FREE WWC Frag!!! All you have to do is follow these easy steps before the sale! :D

1. Purchase a Shipping Module by clicking Here
2. Post a Full Tank Shot, with First Initial. and Last name.

Easy as that! Then you can expect awesome glasses and sweet frag in your package! :D

*Must follow all the rules BEFORE sale begins on Monday, November 30th to be eligible for the giveaway*

Click Here or the Graphic below to purchase a shipping module.

Click Here
or the Graphic Above to purchase shipping module!

Bleigh

The lich queen
View Badges
Reaction score
Put together a video to get ready for this. Definitely not as professional as WWC's! I give some advice on how to stay awake for 18 hours and some other things! ;)

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
If I have already paid for shipping with a website purchase, do I still qualify for the freebies?

Absolutely! You only need to pay for a shipping unit if you haven't previously paid for shipping.

This also applies if you reached the "FREE SHIPPING" cusp of orders placed before the start of the actual live sale on Monday morning.

Manonfire0815

Novice Reefer Striving For Greatness
View Badges
Reaction score
Put together a video to get ready for this. Definitely not as professional as WWC's! I give some advice on how to stay awake for 18 hours and some other things! ;)

You are a gamer too??? What games are you into?? Nice video as well great tips!!

Cherile

View Badges
Reaction score
20201128_121503.jpg

Still pretty new to this. I could also use some advice for all of you who have been doing this a while.
1. I bought a really pretty favite in the last sale and it bleached out and not sure it will survive. I moved it to a new location where it is shaded now because even though it was at the bottom of the tank I still think it got direct light because it was on a rock right there in the center. I'm not sure what else to do other than move it because water params have been good.
2. I would like to put a nice showpiece item front and center there on the substrate but unsure the best items here was what I was considering:
- Hammer (I'll attach the pic of the one I got). Too aggressive for this area?
- Cynarina (not purchased yet) Too much light?
- Acan Lord (not purchased yet) Too aggressive for this area?

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Exclusive Raffle Time!!

Many will try.... But only a few will succeed!

Follow these 2 steps:
- Post a meaningful comment in the thread every hour of the sale!

- Make a purchase during the sale!

Easy as that!
Receive a free "I survived WWC Live Sale T-Shirt and you've been entered into our EcoTech Radeon XR30 Blue Gen 5 Live Sale Raffle!

cyber_monday_survivedraffle.jpg

OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
20201128_121503.jpg

Still pretty new to this. I could also use some advice for all of you who have been doing this a while.
1. I bought a really pretty favite in the last sale and it bleached out and not sure it will survive. I moved it to a new location where it is shaded now because even though it was at the bottom of the tank I still think it got direct light because it was on a rock right there in the center. I'm not sure what else to do other than move it because water params have been good.
2. I would like to put a nice showpiece item front and center there on the substrate but unsure the best items here was what I was considering:
- Hammer (I'll attach the pic of the one I got). Too aggressive for this area?
- Cynarina (not purchased yet) Too much light?
- Acan Lord (not purchased yet) Too aggressive for this area?

Hi Cherile,

From what I can see from the photo you posted, is that you probably have your lighting way too intense. The corals themselves look bleached and have retracted most of the way. Can you dial it back the intensity by about half? And then see how everything looks after about 2 weeks and then slowly start to increase it if need be. I personally don't know the brand of light you are using, so if someone can help here that would be awesome.

Hammer's are not very aggressive if you give them some room and if you can do so they can be an awesome center piece.

Cynarina are also super hardy and a bright and colorful one will light up your reef. But consider they desire low light, so make sure you get your lighting dialed in before purchasing one.

Aussie Lords are a perfect addition to any LPS/Softie Reef and are not aggressive at all. They can handle higher light but they take a long time to adjust to it.

Hope that helps and best of luck during the Live Sale!

Do you own your DREAM CORAL?

• Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 61 15.9%
  • NO

Votes: 311 81.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 12 3.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
New Wave Aquaria