WWC's Fragtoberfest Live Sale 2020! Über Koralles and Über Diskonts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Q_BoxReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thought I’d post my haul as well!
69C32ADC-3AFD-44DD-A86F-82F8A3CF8DDA.jpeg

PugsAndFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC do you have a pic of the strawberry shortcake mother colony? is it all red or will it develop other colors

also how do i purchase a shipping mod?i only see a FL module online

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC is there a way I can order one of the 9 frag frag packs? Looks like they are all out of stock
We are adding a few more to our website now but these are the last ones. Get 'em while their hot!!

craigbuss

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are adding a few more to our website now but these are the last ones. Get 'em while their hot!!
Awesome thanks! I ordered a 4 pack my R2R shipping module option wasn’t available anymore so I chose local pickup. I hope this doesn’t mess anything up.

Hasted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC How will I know that you've gotten to my PMs? I sent 3x (shipping, Hot Sauce Slogan winner, hourly post). Do you guys respond inside the PMs? Just wanted to make sure I sent to the correct place.

Thanks again!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC do you have a pic of the strawberry shortcake mother colony? is it all red or will it develop other colors

also how do i purchase a shipping mod?i only see a FL module online

Strawberry_Shortcake_Acropora_WCS07157-SM.jpg

We added more shipping modules to the site, so you can purchase one of those, or just pay for shipping and let us know via email / pm which delivery date you would prefer.

Thanks for a great event and being so accessible when asked questions.

Our pleasure! Thank you so much for tagging along, we enjoyed having you :)

Awesome thanks! I ordered a 4 pack my R2R shipping module option wasn’t available anymore so I chose local pickup. I hope this doesn’t mess anything up.

If you are needing the order to be shipped, then you will need to purchase shipping. Otherwise your order might site here for a little bit until we have a chance to contact you. We are inundated with orders that are already have a scheduled delivery date, so those that didn't pay for shipping usually wait until we have the time to contact them.

@WWC How will I know that you've gotten to my PMs? I sent 3x (shipping, Hot Sauce Slogan winner, hourly post). Do you guys respond inside the PMs? Just wanted to make sure I sent to the correct place.

Thanks again!

We are continually working pm's and emails, but we have hundreds of them so it's might take us just a little bit to respond. But please be aware we are working on them as fast as possible.

Nice haul! Is the top left one a Hawkeye or bizzaro? I got one of the Hawkeyes this sale. Super excited about it. I can’t tell the difference between the bizzaro or Hawkeye.

That is a WWC Hawkeye Cyphastrea (with a purple base). Bizarro have more of a blue base with more yellow in the polyps.

That said the Hawkeye is amazing too! You'll love it!

Sherrya62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals! Super excited to get them this Thursday. Nice haul for me. Got a pipe organ, some encrusting sps, and a softy

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No shipping modules, so I just paid for overnight delivery. Hope that's correct

That will be just fine, however, can you please send us an email to [email protected] or send us a PM with your full name so we can schedule a delivery date for you?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back